~34~

Target is still not completed still I am posting this update but not after that next chapter is also ready so complete the target of this chapter as well as last chapter...if you do so then only you will get next update and if not then wait for updates...

Target- 400 votes and 100 comments complete the target of last chapter also

This chapter is dedicated to Charmedone22 mansi0809 PoonamRana9 lialia SnehaRoy6 Annetwenty user62894235 Manshita2335 for amazing comments on last chapter and being the constant support of me throughout this journey

Next morning

Manik wake up early, he is sitting beside Nandini and caressing his hand on Nandini belly and there is some paper in his hands ; he is in deep thoughts thinking about life how his life changed after the entry of Nandini. She became his life he can't even think his life without her there were so many obstacles in their life which tried to break them but they both stood together and faced all the obstacles being together, Yes he craved for baby but for him Nandini is not just her wife she is his life his everything, he doesn't even want his own blood by sacrificing Nandini happiness. That much he loves her and yesterday when he found that he is gonna be father his happiness was no bound he was feeling out of world he was not able to describe his feelings by words but his eyes were shining brightly to just think about that after 9 months there will be someone calling him " daddy"

When he was thinking all of this Nandini woke up and saw manik lost in thoughts

Nandini(sitting on bed) - Manik what are thinking

Manik - nothing Nandini , sorry beacuse of me you woke up you sleep for sometime more as it's just 7 AM.

Nandini- manik you know n you can share anything with me (spreading her arms telling him to lay down in her lap)

Manik puts his head on Nandini lap and Nandini started to ruffle his hair.

Nandini- mani tell me what going in you heart I am all ears

Manik- nothing much Nandini I am just thinking about my life how it changed after you came in my life you know Nandini I never thought that I can fall for someone so deeply that I can't even think by life without her and than you came in my like my shining star who stood beside me in my every ups and down I love you so much jaan....I know how much we both craved for our blood but god had some other plans for us he was testing us and now I am feeling that we passed his test jaan ..... I am so happy jaan that I can't describe my feelings in words I am feeling out of the world thanku jaan for giving me this happiness I am gonna cherish every moment with you in this phase of our life....

Nandini(kissing his forehead ) - yess mani we are gonna cherish every moment of our life being together and I love you very much mani.

Manik- I love too jaan....

Nandini- vese what's this paper in your hand tell me

Manik(looking the paper)- When we thought to have a baby than I wrote this poem for our baby you know na I am not good with the words so I wrote my feelings on this but then (he looked down) but when you told me yesterday about we being pregnant so I searched in my bag that do I still have this paper with me and I found this