What you do that makes them blush

Sherlock:

Sherlock conveys an exterior of cold reason, but he has a soft side. He loves you dearly and there are several things you do that make him blush but possibly the best is when you display any form of PDA. You know it makes him uncomfortable so you don't do it often but on occasion you will kiss his cheek or hold his hand. The first time you kissed his cheek in front of John, Sherlock became a lovely shade of pink for a solid ten minutes

John:

Unlike Sherlock, John is generally an expressive person so PDA doesn't bother him at all. One thing though that will always get him is when you dance. He loves the way you swing your hips in hypnotic circles. Once while everyone was out from drinks you had decided to start dancing to the music in the bar. This drove John mad, Lestrad couldn't stop laughing at the way he was staring at you. John started blushing harder when Lestrad started laughing.

Mycroft:

Mycroft is not one to let his emotions show. He is the British government after all, keep calm and carry on, that sort of thing. When in the office his emotions are invisible, however that won't stop you from trying to break that hard exterior. The most effective method you have found is to bend all the way over while wearing a pencil skirt. He already adores the way you look in the skirt and once you bend over its abandoned ship. Some of the best responses you have ever elicited from this action is him excusing himself from an important conversation. As he walked away you could see his cheeks starting to redden.

Greg:

Greg Lestrad is a confident man. He knows his job and for the most part he does it well with little distraction. However this does not mean that when he is on the job he is exempt from being head over heels in love with you. Whenever you turn up on the same crime scene him he is always delighted to have you with him. However, he was a little embarrassed, however secretly excited, when upon arriving at a crime scene you didn't know he would be it you yelled out his name. It made him blush in front of everyone but, he liked it when you yelled his name... normally it was under a little more private circumstances though. ;)

Moriarty:

James Moriarty is a hard man to please and even harder to make blush. Throughout the time you have been together you have made it a little game to try and make him blush. You have only ever seceded once. You were scoping out a target, a high ranking official in the french government. Your point of contact was to be made at a state gella the president of France was holding. Jim had gotten bored in the meeting and hadn't paid attention to how you would be infiltrating the galla, he thought it was as a caterer . His cheeks get rosy when you stepped out of the changing room in an elegant evening gown that flatters you perfectly. To this day he still refuses to admit that he blushed, but you knew he had.