What they do that makes you mad

Sherlock:

You hate it whenever Sherlocks smokes. You don't care that it helps him think or calms him down. It is going to kill him and you hate that. Sherlock may think he is immortal but you know he isn't. You just wish you could convince him. You have been known to simply throw away his secret stash of cigarettes whenever you find them. He hates it when you do that but you don't care. You would rather have him upset then dead.

John:

You have a love hate relationship with John and his work with Sherlock. You love their friendship and helping them solve cases. What you didn't love was when John put himself in harms way. You knew he tried to stay out of trouble but you hate how many times he has come so close to dying. You don't ever want to live without him but all of London's criminals seem determined to take him from you. The two of you have been known to get into screaming matches along these lines:

"You could have died, John!"

"I was trying to help!"

"I don't care what you were trying to do! I have told you a thousand times. When someone starts shooting fucking RUN!"

Mycroft:

As with Sherlock you hated it whenever Mycroft smoked. However, he was wise and hid it from you well. But what really upset you was when he missed dates because of work. You would have planned dinners months in advance. He would even do the booking. But somehow he would get caught up at work reschedule or in extreme cases stand you up entirely. More than once he had left you sitting alone at the most expensive and high class restaurants in London. You often ordered, ate, and then left without him. He always felt bad about it but that didn't matter. He had stood you up, so you would often taunt him with your leftovers.

Greg:

It might be stupid but you got upset with Greg over domestic things all the time. He would forget to take out the trash, or wash the dishes. He constantly left laundry in the washing machine after forgetting that he had put it in there. It drove you up a wall. Honestly you felt like he was a teenager some times. You would have to remind him to do things constantly. He wasn't a fan of your "nagging" either but it was the only way to get him to do things sometimes.

Moriarty:

One of the most aggravating things that Jim does is leave without telling you. Some days you will come home and there is just a note on the kitchen counter.

I'll be back soon. 

Don't worry, Love.

XOXOXO

~ Jim

He could be gone for months at a time. Sometimes with absolutely no contact. It drove you crazy with worry and made you absolutely Livid. You were always happy when he came home but that didn't stop you from yelling at him. He had taken you buying you things in whatever country he had been in to try to ease your anger but it did little to nothing to calm your Wrath.