What they do that makes you blush

Sherlock:

Sherlock is not one for PDA almost at all. He is affectionate when the two of you are alone but when others are around any form of affection initiated by him is rare. This is why whenever he does initiate it you get a little flutter of happiness in your stomach. The one that always makes you blush however is when he calls you "love". He doesn't often call you this even when you are alone, it is reserved for the times that Sherlock is with others. It is almost his way of letting though around you know that you are with him. It always makes your cheeks a little warm for a while.

John:

If you were to ever picture an overprotective boyfriend, John Watson is the image you should see. It is never an aggressive protectiveness. It's in the little things. Your favorite little habit he has is whenever he feels someone is standing too close to you or is flirting with you, he will come next to you and hold your hip firmly. Some would skew this into him trying to hold you back but that is not at all the case. He holds your hip tightly so if anything is so happen he can quickly move you behind him and shield you. You think it is the cutest and sweetest thing. Sherlock of course deduced what he was doing and explained it to you after you got into an argument with John about it.

Mycroft:

Mycroft is a man who has a plan for his future. He knows exactly where he will retire to, if he ever does. He knows what he will be wearing next Sunday and he knows what you will be having for dinner in two weeks. And because of this foresight, when you are alone together, he has taken to calling you Mrs. Holmes. He knows that one day, when you are both ready, he will ask you to marry him, so it only seems right that you should get used to the name now. You find it terribly cute and often blush, especially when he slips up and calls you it in public. It never fails to make you smile. He insists it is purely for practical reasons though you know he does it because he likes the sound of it too.

Greg:

Whenever Greg hugs you from behind, your day gets ten thousand times better. You love when he comes up behind you, whether it be in a Scotland yard or just in the kitchen you love it. It always makes your cheeks get the perfect dusting of pink on them which always makes him kiss them softly. It's the sweetest thing.

Moriarty:

Moriarty may be a tricky man to make blush but he knows exactly how to make you go beat red. One of his favorite ways is to slap your ass while walking past you. He often does it when meeting with clients just to let them know you are not to be messed with. He has also asked you to sit on his lap while talking to clients who didn't get the first message.