Your favorite place to kiss them

Sherlock:

Sherlock Holmes is a tall man and while you are not the shortest person on the planet it can feel like you are next to him. Because of this you have found an odd amount of joy in kissing his shoulder. It started after a case had gone wrong. He had been beating himself up over it, though you could never tell from looking at him. But you knew he was upset. He was staring off into the distance with a different kind of look in his eyes. He was doing this one day when you simply came up behind him and kissed his shoulder. It brought him back into the real world and let him know that you were there for him. It's now your favorite place to kiss.

John:

If ever there was a man who needed comfort there was John Watson. He is a ball of stress most days and you found the perfect way to relieve it. There is a perfect point on John's face where his eyebrows furrowed almost constantly. This is your favorite spot to kiss him. He almost instantly relaxes every time you do. It is the perfect place for both of you.

Mycroft:

Because he is often at a desk of some kind working you have taken to kissing his forehead. He finds it very nice, especially if you have just had a sip of your tea because your lips become warm and feel perfect against his skin. No matter how busy he is he never forgets to appreciate those little kisses.

Greg:

Greg is the perfect height, only taller than you by an inch and a half. This makes his lips at the perfect kissing height. You love to turn his head when he is looking at something else and kiss him. He finds it amusing and loves it when you do it. His lips are soft and warm and the perfect place to hide after a long day.

Moriarty:

James Moriarty is possibly one of the sexiest men alive. If you were forced to pick a favorite place to kiss it would probably be his jaw line. You love the look he gives you when you move to kiss it. He always bits his lip in a way that lets you know he likes it to.