5.0

After the two decestated teens recovered from the tape, they all say under a single lantern under a gazebo.

Kie strummed an accustic guitar as JJ threw rocks into the water.

"How much was it again?" JJ asked, throwing his last rock and bringing the grieving girl closer to him. 

"Four hundred mil."

"All right, let's talk split." JJ sighed. "Now before we say 'evenly' may I remind you that I am the only one that can properly defend us from those groupers who are after us. Protection? Not cheap, okay?" JJ moved so Tatum stood between his legs, as he pulled out the gun.

"Can you put that away?" She snapped.

"Sorry." He mumbled. "Anyway, that's about a five percent bump right there, any objections? Didn't think so." He said before anyone could object. Kie raised her hand as Pope went to talk. "I don't hear any so."

"I don't want any of it." Tatum said, walking up the dock.

"T-" 

"I just, I just want to be alone right now okay?" 

----------------

The next day, the HMS Pogue was docked at the Asher house hold. The group walked up the dock, going to the back door. 

"Are you sure you guys? I think we should let her be. She heard from a man who witnessed her father's death that he was dead. Three years later, she literally still does not have a body." Kie said.

"She also shouldn't be alone." JJ said, opening the door. Upon the door opening, the group heard the angelic voice coming from the room her mother dedicated for Tatum's music. They didn't quiet recognize the song, but she sang it with more passion than JJ had ever heard. 

JJ leaned against the door of the room, listening to the words.

He knew exactly what this was. She wrote a song about Rafe Cameron. About the abuse she endured and how she felt trapped. He also noticied her in the same clothes as the time she left them at the chateau.

She was up all night.

He was hard to hold on, days and nights I thought, I'd never make it at all, couldn't make it at all, now I stand tall, feeling like myself again, no worries at all, breathe, no one can stop me from living this moment for me.

Kiara felt tears welling up on her eyes listening to the pain in her voice. John B glanced at her, quickly wrapping an arm around her.

The Pogues listened to the broken girl, JJ watching her play her piano as she sang. 

JJ waited for her to finish before he spoke up.

"That was beautiful." The girl jumped, slamming on the keys as she turned around.

"W-What the hell. You scared the shit out of me."

"Did you get any sleep baby?" JJ walked in further. Tatum played a small tune on the piano.

"Gotta write a good song somehow." 

"Tatum, the rest of the crew is here too, we were hoping to take you out and get your mind of things but-"

"I'll be ready in ten." She got up walking out of the room and up the stairs, ignoring the lingering eyes from the others.

Throwing her dirt clothes in to her hamper, she changed in her black bikini, light wash jean shorts, and a black tank top. She tied her hair into a bun, put some sunglasses on and grabbed her birks in her hands before walking downstairs. She tosed her birks on the floor, sliding them on her feet before going to her kitchen and grabbing a glass mason jar togo cup and making herself an ice coffee.