7.0

The Kook decided to go with JJ, Pope, and Kiara to the summer movie series, something the three did every summer. 

Tatum's hand was in JJ's as they walked to the front of the large screen to find a spot. 

"I'm so glad that they're still doing this." Kie said. "Keep calm. Carry on. Back to OBX life."

"Welcome to the summe movie series." The PA system announced. Tatum looked around at all the people  who excidly waited for the film. 

"Aren't you glad I made you come?" Kie asked.

"I am!" Tatum smiled, meaning her statement. 

"Ecstatic." Pope said sarcastically.

"My couch was pretty comfy, I'll be honest." Tatum nudged the blonde boy, giving him a look.

"We're out of the green zone, man." Pope said to JJ, Tatum hearing him from her spot next to him. 

"Dude, tranquilo, okay?"

"We're in the middle of Kooklandia. This is the last place I wanted to be."

"Shut up, Pope." Tatum hushed him. 

"I'm gonna go get some drinks, anyone want anything?" Kie asked.

"Pepsi, please." Pope said.

"I'm good." JJ said.

"Me too." Tatum sat her hair down next to JJ's. 

The curly haired girl nodded, walking off to the vending stand. 

JJ put his arm on the back of the girl's chair as he sat down himself, the girl putting a light blanket over the two of them.

"Just saw Rafe." Kie came back, handing the Pepsi to Pope. "He said, and I quote, 'Tell your boy that we know what he did'. What is that?" Pope gave the other two a terrified look.

"Um ... Where is he?" JJ asked.

"Right there." Kiara pointed behind them. JJ moved his arm to his lap so he could turn around, the other two following her point. Sure enough, Topper, Kelce, and Rafe stood at the back, their eyes never leaving them.

Tatum was quick to turn around. JJ looked at her and grabbed her hand.

"Great, the whole death quad-"

"Don't stare bro." JJ cut off Pope by pushing his head back to the front. "Just warning you bro, if they corner me, I'm coming out swinging okay? Slice and dice. I'm on edge right now. Baby, switch spots with me I don't want you on the outside." Tatum nodded, the two standing up and swapping spots. He quickly kissed her head as they sat back down.

"Yeah." Pope said, scratching the back of his neck.

"If that dosen't work, I got this right here." JJ held up the backpack. Tatum sunk in her chair knowing exactly what he meant. 

"Yeah. So we just gotta stay in the group. They can't come get us in the group."

"Like a school of fish." 

"Stay in the school. Can't leave the school."

"I'm sorry JJ, please tell me that you did not bring a gun here. There are kids." Kie snapped.

"No! Kie, I didn't bring the gun. Everything's fine okay." He pulled the girl next to him closer, her head resting on his shoulder. 

"Oh wow! Thank you. That's really convincing. I love that JJ." Tatum listened as the friends bickered, biting her lip. "Founding principle, you guys. No secrets amongst Pogues. What is Rafe talking about?"