two

Sugawara's POV

"Daichi..." I started. We were at the summit and could see a small crowd in front of our bank. I exchanged glances with Asahi as Daichi walked swift and wordless.

"Why aren't the doors open?" Nishinoya asked as he reached the summit. He and Tanaka caught up to us as we followed Daichi. Mumblings through the crowd were growing louder as we got close.

We pushed through the crowd and to the front of the bank. "Clear out!" Daichi yelled. Everyone went silent and started slowly moving away.

"There's smudging on the glass and an obvious sign of struggle," Tsukishima commented as he observed a spilled cup of pens. He looked next to the glass door and saw the smudging came from the outside. Someone trying to get in and the smudging indicating force.  "Y/n's been kidnapped."

We all turned to Tsukishima who had a grave look on his face. He pushed up his glasses and sighed. "Let's check the cameras," he suggested.

Y/n was special to all of us. Her as well as our other managers. We were all sweet on them, not in the romantic way, but more of a protective way. That was at least for everyone except for Tanaka and Nishinoya.

Although as Tsukishima's image was to not care, he cared for y/n. Maybe slightly more than us. Or more in a romantic way. Either romance or care he wanted her to be okay as much as we did.

We all went into the security room. All as in Daichi, Asahi, Tanaka, Noya, Yamaguchi, Tsukishima, and me.

We played it and just as Tsukishima had said, she had been taken. A glimpse of bleach blonde hair was noticeable under the kidnapper's hood.

"I was going to walk with her this morning, but I was working on an agreement...." Tsukishima said quietly. Yamaguchi made a protesting, frustrated noise.

"Tsuki... you can't blame yourself. We're going to get her back," Yamaguchi said trying to comfort his friend. A sigh was all the response he got.

"I'm going to call the team here for a meeting. This involves everyone," I said and pulled out my phone. I called Kageyama and told him a vague explanation of why he had ten minutes to get everyone down to the bank.

During those ten minutes we rewatched the footage and looked for any leads to track down the man.

Y/n's POV

"Why did you take me?" I asked Oikawa as he sat, now driving the car. We were in a small car that occupied five. The passenger's seat was filled by a bag and I was inbetween Iwaizume and a Kyoutani; or as Oikawa called him, Mad Dog.

"You, y/n-chan are here because the Karasuno Institution owes us," he said and raised a confident eyebrow. "They decided it would be fun to take 50 clients of ours. So we decided to take you! Just until we get our clients back!" He said happily.

I thought back to the past month in the office. I remember a load of clients coming to our bank but I thought a smaller bank might have closed.

"I know who you're talking about, but I don't know what you're talking about. Those clients came to us, we didn't take them from you," I protested. Iwaizume just shook his head. I turned to him.

"Y/n you don't understand. We know you took those clients and right now you are not in a position to escape," he said. Was he threatening me?

"Iwaizume, I have no idea what you are talking about. Karasuno runs a clean industry. Unless someone fucks with us, we don't go after people for no reason," I huffed.

"Stop playing dumb. It's annoying," Kyoutani said and gave me an annoyed side glance. "Just shut up, we still have an hour to go." An hour? We're they taking me to their base?

There was about a five out trip from Miyagi to Tokyo though. I suppose if we went in a private jet it would have been obvious and easier to track.

"Fine. But if you don't mind I'm going to sleep," I announced and leaned against Kyoutani just to make him angry. I smiled when I heard him curse me underneath his breath.

When I woke up it was because Kyoutani's shoulder was no longer there for me to lean on. He was now waiting for me to exit the car.

I stepped out of the car and was reminded of the hand cuffs around my wrists. I was led into a warehouse and into a living room set up.

Back in Miyagi the Karasuno boys and managers lived together in a small warehouse. We had dorms and then every other part of the house was normal. It wasn't a flashy warehouse due to our attention being on the bank. I guess our other rivals like to keep close as well.

I was seated on a couch whereas Iwaizume announced that they had arrived. Footsteps came from all directions and the room filled with who I assumed were the Aoba Johsai bank staff.

They all looked at me, not confused, but in a what happens next curiosity.

"All right guys, this is Y/n-chan. She belongs to the Karasuno Institution and is very valuable. You don't hurt her," Iwaizume explained. At least I didn't have to worry about getting killed.

"Kindaichi, Kunimi, you will be watching her first. We'll take shifts of watching her. Don't let her go outside. Don't tell her about our bank. And don't hurt her. If she gets returned with a mark on her, we've declared war on Karasuno. These rules go for anyone watching her. Next shift tomorrow will be Yahaba and Kyoutani," Iwaizume finished.

I wondered why he was calling all the shots and not Oikawa. Was Oikawa just a pretty face for the company?

The room cleared except for Kindaichi, Kunimi, and me. They didn't say anything but sat down in chairs across from me.

"So you're from Karasuno... too bad we didn't get the hot manager..." Kindaichi commented. I glared at him. He acted as if he did nothing wrong and Kunimi acted like this was normal.

"So you're my babysitter right? Too bad I didn't get the hot one with ripped arms," I said just loud enough for him to hear.

An irk mark was practically glowing over both of our heads while Kunimi sat there wanting the day to be over.

A/n   I HOPE YOU'RE HAVING A GREAT DAY