five

Kageyama's POV

"C'mon we're leaving in 30 minutes! Move!" Daichi yelled through the dorms. I had packed last night so I could eat breakfast and not be scrambling around like an idiot all morning.

"Aahhhhhh I can't find my gloves!" Hinata rushed around. "If I don't find them I'm gonna get calluses on my hands from my gun!" He whined.

"What are you doing King? Waiting for people to load your luggage for you?" Tsukishima asked from behind me. I turned and glared at him.

"I did it all yesterday,"I replied shortly. This bitch was teasing me at a time like this? "And where's your luggage?" I asked him.

"I already loaded it," he said unamused. We stared each other down until Sugawara noticed. He came over and pushed us apart.

"Guys this is for y/n don't make it about yourselves," he said and walked off. We were making it about ourselves.. we were making it about which one y/n would pick.

Tsukishima and I are very smart so it wasn't a surprise when we realized we liked the same girl. After that realization we were competitors.

Tsukishima walked off and I was left at the kitchen table alone. It left me to think what would happen if I had joined the Aoba Johsai Organization. But apparently they were too stuck up to let me in. I didn't have a good enough score of my communication skills.

It wasn't long until Daichi was grouping everyone together and starting off to the train station. Ennoshita, Narita, and Kinoshita were staying back to guard the bank. We walked with our luggage about four blocks to the station with a quiet, but raging aura.

When we got inside we paid for tickets and waited for boarding. It was almost silent. We were seated on two long benches and everyone else in the station was keeping their distance.

Of course they knew who we were. We were in the news a lot along with the other banks. A false image publicized to put out drama in the media. I wondered what they would say when we left for a week or so.

"Boarding the 6am train to Tokyo" the speaker box said into the waiting hall. A few people got us as well as us. They seemed to want to watch us all go on before they boarded. It wasn't like we were going to hurt them.

Daichi walked us all to the boarding line while Sugawara counted us out. He paused knowing he was missing one because of y/n, but recovered quickly.

Y/n's POV

I woke up to a knocking on my door. I got out of the bed and walked over to the door, leaning against the wall next to it. "Yeah?"I answered and the door opened slowly.

Yahaba and Kyoutani stood outside the room with a plate of food. It wasn't bad food but it wasn't prepared like how Asahi makes breakfast.

I stepped back from the door and they entered. He handed the plate to me and I thanked him. I gestured to the couch and we all sat down with Kyoutani in the middle.

"So what are we gonna do today?" I asked and took a bite of the toast. They glanced at each other and Yahaba answered me.

"Whatever you want to, as long as it's inside the house," he said. I hadn't seen the whole house and it sucked I couldn't go outside. It was Tokyo and I couldn't go outside...

"Can I have a house tour?" I asked. They froze and had to think about it.

"Maybe.. some places are off limits though," he shrugged. I finished my breakfast and I couldn't help but hunk of the similarities and differences the two banks had.

"So are you guys like close as family?" I asked them. I had moved onto my bed, Yahaba sat on the side of the bed, and Kyoutani sat on the floor with his back leaning on the bed.

"Pretty much, Kyoutani is like the weird cousin that shows up for Thanksgiving and Christmas though," Yahaba laughed and I joined him.

"Shut up Yahaba, you're like the gay cousin. Have you seen your hair?" Kyoutani grumbled.

"My hair! You're bleached scalp screams gay!" Yahaba shot back.

"Shut up!" Kyoutani yelled.

"Make me!" Yahaba yelled back. The tension suddenly felt like a ton of bricks.

Kyoutani pulled Yahaba onto the floor and started smacking him around. I sat from my bed and watched as they tried to pin each other down.

A small thought came into my mind as they rolled around together grunting and cursing. And that thought was: I would ship.

"You guys know you both look gay from here right?" I asked and they stopped wrestling. Yahaba was under Kyoutani and limbs were a mess to say the least.

"Get off me!" Yahaba said and Kyoutani stood up. He gave Yahaba a hand and he stood up as well. "I'm not gay... I like girls..." he mumbled and side glanced at me.

Heat rushed to my face and I looked away from them.

"Girls as in y/n," Kyoutani said bluntly.

"Why you-" Yahaba said and tackled Kyoutani to the ground once again.

A/n: Yahaba gives me bi vibes and it makes me so proud