three

Y/n's POV

"So I'm supposed to wait until they agree to the deal?" I asked. Kunimi nodded. It was just us right now because I'd pissed off Kindaichi too much he had to go into another room.

"How long will that be?" I asked. He shrugged and got up off his seat. "So this thing is going to be going on for a while? Where am I going to sleep?"

"We have a room for you, do you want to see it?" Kunimi asked. I nodded. Kunimi called for Kindaichi to come back and walk with us to my room.

We went down two flights of stairs and they stopped at a door. Kunimi unlocked it and behind stood another locked door. After unlocking the last door we entered together.

It's was a nice room. Not small at all. It had a bed, a couch, and a bathroom in the back. I walked in and sat on the bed.

"I guess you guys are gonna keep me in here like some hidden away princess?" I joked but they didn't laugh. "Okay tough crowd.."

"Why aren't you intimidated by all of this?" Kindaichi asked. I looked at him and gave a small smile. Kunimi voiced a quiet shut up to Kindaichi, but he ignored it.

"The Karasuno Institution climbed the ranks extremely fast. We are clever and good at our jobs. If you think I'm going to be staying here for more that two days. You're so fucking wrong," I shook my head at his question.

I had total faith in my boys to come and save me. Nothing would stop them from getting me back.

I smirked as Kunimi and Kindaichi sat on my sofa. I laid down in the bed and thought about what I had just said.

I know they'll come for me, but I wasn't sure about two days from now. It was only the first day of who knows how many, and I was already bored. I watched them talk quietly on my sofa and got sorta sad.

It reminded me of how Hinata and Kageyama would always sit together. Aww man we were going to have movie night tonight! I was gonna sit by Tsuki too..

"Hey guys can we watch a movie?" I asked. They looked at me and then at each other.

"Sure we'll go to the living room," Kunimi said.

Tsukishima's POV

"We have no idea who that blonde guy is and he has our y/n!" Nishinoya yelled. His glossy eyes darted to everyone hoping for someone to give him hope.

"Listen. They only took y/n. No money or anything was stolen. So whoever did this wanted our attention. Not our money," Daichi said.

"Y/n has a tracking device in her ring," Kiyoko said. "We all have matching rings with tracking codes." We meant her, Yachi, and y/n.

"Then how do we track her?" Yamaguchi asked.

Kiyoko walked over to one of the computers on the desk. She typed fast and precise. She clicked the mouse and froze.

"It says she's two minutes away."

All of our eyes widened and I shot out the door. I heard someone call my name and I stopped. "Tsukishima! We go as one. Do you have your gun?" Daichi asked me. I nodded.

"Alright everyone follow me," Daichi said. Kiyoko had given him directions to where she was and they bolted down the street and up a parking garage.

We reached the top of the parking garage to see no cars , but a short pole with a white and bright blue flag on it. My heart dropped.

A few ran to the flag and some walked cautiously to it. My heart was beating out of my chest.

"There's a note!" Sugawara announces as we all gathered around it.

"If you want your precious y/n back we have some things you need to return. She's safe with us, so if you cooperate you'll have her back in no time!
-sincerely Blue Castle

Sugawara read. We all looked to Daichi who was standing there practically shaking with anger. He bent down and picked up y/n's ring.

"If Aoba Johsai has her we are going to need more than just us," he said and walked away. Some followed and some stood there confused.

I walked back with Yamaguchi next to me. He was talking about something y/n was saying the other day.

"She was really excited for tonight too," Yamaguchi said sadly. I remembered tonight we were all going to have a movie night together.

"Hey Tsukishima! Save me a seat next to you!" She had told me the night before going to bed. I shrugged and went off to bed myself. I didn't get much sleep with her occupying my mind the whole night. These feelings are so annoying.

We arrived back at the bank and we all sat in the lounge area. Daichi walked in with his phone in hand.

"Here goes nothing," he mumbled and put the phone on speaker. It rang for a few seconds and someone picked it up.

"Hello?" The deep voice asked.

"Kuroo, it's Daichi. We need Nekoma's help. Y/n's been taken by Aoba Johsai."

A/n: you better believe they're all coming into this story