eighteen

Y/n's POV

"HEY! HEY! HEY!"

We all looked to the door behind us and saw two figures standing in the doorframe. One with grey and black in his white hair, and another with soft black hair.

They approached us and stood between both groups. Suga had a protective grip on my hand and it only tightened when they passed us.

"Fukurodani," Daichi mumbled.

"The wealthiest bank," Kuroo added.

"Bokuto what are you doing here?" Oikawa asked shocked.

We all stood in shock as Bokuto basked in his glorious reveal moment. "We're here for business," he said proudly and Akaashi sighed.

"No I don't understand why you are here this... this is between Karasuno and Aoba Johsai," Daichi said getting upset.

"Allow me to explain some things," Akaashi said and stepped up. "There were some things we needed to figure out with positioning and strategies with other banks. Who would give in and who would stand superior. So we decided a plan to test our hypothesis. We predicted you would both team up with other banks. Karasuno with Nekoma, and Aoba Johsai with Shiratorizawa. You all followed the predictions we made like puppets. We needed to know your strengths and weaknesses. But what surprised us from our observations was that y/n became a weakness to everyone. In order for Fukurodani to maintain being the wealthiest, we put a hold on the other banks. By getting y/n, Karasuno and Nekoma came to a halt. Then Aoba Johsai had to have more protection and focus on the hostage and then so did Shiratorizawa. Our end goal was to become the #1 strongest. It was a bonus y/n became so loved by everyone. She was a good distraction from power because she only focused on peace."

At that last statement I clenched my first.

"You can do things peacefully and succeed," I said angrily, but Suga held me back. Kageyama put a hand on my shoulder as a sign to stop. I took a deep breath and he continued to talk.

"With some computer hacking and observation, it was easy to pull off. We planted the idea in Aoba Johsai's head that it was Karasuno who were the thieves. And we made Karasuno think they were just unobservant to another fifty clients. We started to put small signs around Aoba Johsai on how to get revenge. We started to use y/n as a target," Akaashi continued and we all stood there dumbfounded and speechless. " y/n you're smart and if you'd like, you are welcome to join Fukurodani."

My eyes widened and everyone turned to me. "No.. how could you even offer me that? After all you put my family through?" I was shaking.

"You're strong, take it as a compliment," he said.

"Akaashi you don't have to sound like a robot," Bokuto commented. He walked over to me, but Tsukishima and Kageyama moved infront of me and Daichi pushed me behind him more.

"Don't touch her," Tsukishima said in a more hostile manner.

Bokuto put his hands up and back off a little. "Whoa there Glasses, just wanted to see why every guy she talks to falls in love with her.." he walked back to Akaashi.

"Listen you may be mad at us. And we understand. Don't we Bokuto?" Akaashi said as Bokuto snapped out of whatever he was thinking about and agreed with Akaashi. "There's a heist. And Fukurodani can't pull it off alone. Through this experiment we wanted to become the most powerful bank, and also see who rivaled us. Who could pull off the heist of the century," Akaashi said with a little more emotion.

"See Inarizarki has been climbing the ladder in another prefecture and to keep them in their place we've devised a plan to overcome them," Akaashi continued.

"You caused us all this trouble, just to ask us to join your little theft?" Oikawa asked basically fuming.

"The worth of the target is 50 million American dollars," Bokuto said with a light in his eye. "10milion for each bank."

"We also had to make sure each bank was able to make sacrifices, plan, and be efficient," Akaashi said. "Our intentions were not to mess with you all, but to prepare you."

"This doesn't excuse you're actions." I said from behind the boys. I pushed my way infront of them. "You expect us to just do this for you?"

"Y/n I'm sorry for putting you through what you experienced, but you have proven to be one of the strongest here," Akaashi said. "Also if every bank here we're to participate, imagine the bonds we would hold together. The power we would have working as one."

Damn this one was smart. He was using my goals to manipulate me.

We looked around at each other and no one moved.

"We'll be in touch," Akaashi said and Bokuto led him out.

Karasuno, Nekoma, Aoba Johsai, and Shiratorizawa stood in silence. My mind was racing for something to say. I stood inbetween the four banks present. I swallowed hard and looked down.

"I'll do it. I don't care if it's just me and Fukurodani, but I've connected with each bank except them. This isn't just about money or power, but I know if we were working together we would be powerful," I said and felt so isolated.

"Y/n," Iwaizume started. "I'll stand with you." Aoba Johsai agreed.

"So will Nekoma," Kenma said.

"Karasuno too," Sugawara added.

"Shiratorizawa is with you as well," Ushijima said.

I looked at all of them. A soft smile spread on my face. "Thank you..." I said before tears started falling from my eyes. I bowed to them and dropped to my knees.

I felt a presence kneel beside me and it pulled me into a hug. It was Tsukishima.

"Y/n I'm never letting you out of my sight again," he said and pulled away. I smiled at him and stood up.

"I hope one day you see yourselves how I see you," I said and turned to Daichi. "Can we go home now?" I laughed lightly. He nodded and I turned to the other groups. "I guess I'll see you soon."

Karasuno and I walked to the cars and I got into the one with Hinata and Kageyama. Hinata wouldn't stop talking about the time I wasn't there and Kageyama would butt into the conversation once in a while.

It was good to be with them again. I missed them like crazy. But like I knew I'd see them again, I knew I would see Aoba Johsai and Shiratorizawa again.

A/n hey yeah sorry there's a lot of information in that chapter..

I know I'm setting this up for a sequel, but I'm not going to write it until this book gets a little more attention.

There's still a couple chapters left in this book!