twenty

Y/n's POV

After the movie Karasuno and Nekoma returned to Nekoma's base. It was such a good time and I hated to leave, but Fukurodani was having us together tomorrow.

When we arrived at Nekoma's base the first years at Karasuno and I went into the living room and sat down.

"Y/n i can't tell you how glad we are for you to be back with us," Yamaguchi said with a smile on his face. "Aren't we Tsukki?"

Tsukishima glanced at me, "of course," he said and smiled quickly.

"Y/n Kageyama told me what you said to him," Hinata said. "And I'll always smile for you," he beamed.

"I really did miss your smile," I told him and he his eyes sparkled. "Thanks Kageyama.. for passing on the message."

He nodded and looked at the ground.

"I think the worst part was not being able to see you guys for a while.." I admitted and they looked at me. "You're my family.. and because you're my family I feel like I should tell you guys this. When I was a hostage it didn't even feel like I was a hostage. It felt like I was just staying somewhere else, and I happened to form relationships with a lot of people. I felt guilty, like I was betraying Karasuno, but it made me realize how well we would all work together. If we had a small pact or trust in with each bank, we could do amazing things," I explained and they all avoided eye contact.

"Y/n nothing is wrong with wanting peace," Hinata said carefully.

"But becoming friends with them is wrong," Kageyama said angered.

"Kageyama they're not bad people. Today you played volleyball with them," I told him and he shook his head.

"No y/n I played against them. I only agreed to do the heist with the other banks because everyone else was in," he explained and stood up and walked out.

I put my face in my hands and sighed. "I was afraid this might happen," I said and stood up. "I hope you two aren't mad at me too," I said to Yamaguchi and Tsukishima and followed Kageyama.

He was in Nekoma's back patio leaning against a pillar.

I stepped outside and shivered. Nonetheless I walked over to him and stood by him.

"Kageyama I never meant to betray you or Karasuno.." I said and looked at the ground. When he didn't answer I continued. "But you know me and I see the good in people. I saw the good in you when you first came to Karasuno. Remember how antisocial and angstsy you were? I reached out to you and it was one of the best decisions I made," I said to him growing angry.

"Y/n I'm not mad at you.. but I can't help but feel like we weren't enough. Because now you want to add onto our 'family,'" he said and looked directly at me.

"I want our family to succeed and to succeed we need to make hard decisions. You may not like the decisions, but just know this Tobio, I will never leave your side!" I said yelled at him.

He looked at me with shock and pulled he against him into a hug. I hugged back and felt my eyes feel heavy with water.

"I love you," he said while hugging me. "And it hurts when you're not around. And it hurts when I feel like I'm losing you," he confessed.

I honestly didn't know which kind of love he meant when he said that, but I loved him in the caring way.

"You're not going to lose me," I said.

-the next day- -y/n's POV-

Once again everyone met up at Aoba Johsai in the morning.

And breakfast around these giants was HELL.

"Asahi! Can you grab that piece of bacon plea- *gasps* NOYA THAT WAS MY BACON!"

"Who finished the fucking MILK!?"

"Kenma you're going to starve!"

"One more level.."

"Hinata be sure you eat enough so you can grow!"

"SHUT UP LEV!"

"Who's gonna do the dishes?"

"Don't look at us, we are not your moms"

After everyone was fed and the kitchen was cleaned we still had all day until we met Fukurodani at the community gym.

"Hey y/n come hang out with us!" Goshiki said while running up to me. He acted like a child without a mother. I'd have to talk to Semi about being more responsible.

"Okay.. what are we doing?" I asked as he pulled me by the hand.

"I thought we could just hang out with the other guys," he said and led me into a room with Kawanishi, Shirabu, and Yamagata.

I waved and sat down on the couch by Shirabu, while Goshiki sat down on the other side of me.

"Okay now that y/n is here I think we can start," Yamagata said.

"How do we stop Kageyama and Hinata's quick attack?"

"Oh my fuck I'm leaving"

-time skip-

"Follow our car we know where it is," Oikawa said and opened the drivers side door.

"You know we live in Tokyo too, right Oikawa?" Yaku said annoyed. This past hour we were trying to get everyone in a car to take them to the community gym. If it weren't so far we would all walk.

I got into the car with Nishinoya and Tanaka ONLY so they wouldn't jump out of the car or something. But it was definitely the 'fun car' of the cars.

Each bank had a few cars taking everyone and I bet no other car was blasting Britney Spears and Katy Perry. Poor Enoshita driving. I was in the passenger's side with Tanaka and Nishinoya in the back.

"LAST FRIDAY NIGHT YEAH WE DANCED ON TABLE TOPS AND WE TOOK TOO MANY SHOTS"

"SHUP UP I CANT FOCUS"

Once we all arrived Akaashi and Konoha stood outside and greeted us.

It was a whole level of pretty infront of us.

"Thank you all for coming, Fukurodani put this together as a peace offering and we hope you'll enjoy this," Akaashi said and led us through the gym into the back.

When we saw the sight infront of us we all about fell to the ground sobbing tears of joy. A few gasps were heard but then my Karasuno boys started screaming.

"BAR-"

"BE-"

"CUE!!!"

A/n this is the last filler chapter :(
Next chapter will be the last :,(