six

Hinata's POV

When I woke up the train was stopped and we were getting all our luggage together. I stood up and stretched my back. I couldn't wait to see Kenma again!

We all got off the train and made our way out of the station. A bus was waiting outside in the parking lot meant for us.

Daichi greeted the driver and confirmed it was for us and we loaded in. I sat next to Kageyama on the way to Nekoma's base, but he wouldn't let me open the window. :(

When we arrived they all stood to greet us outside of their building. Tanaka was the first one out of the bus to run to Yamamoto.

We all exited and I leaped over to Kenma. He seemed to shrink back at my gesture but recomposes himself.

"Hi Kenma!" I greeted him. I missed him so much and he'd always be so quiet and smart, it was like being around a cat.

"Hi Shouyou," Kenma said back to me. Even though we were here to get y/n back I was glad to see Kenma and the rest of the Nekoma Burea.

"Hey Hinata! Grow anymore yet?" The voice of Lev Haiba rang. I turned towards his voice and was reminded of how short I am.

"I have Lev! Once we get y/n back she can tell you how I helped her get the flour off the top shelf!" I said and he laughed.

We all gathered inside the Nekoma Burea's meeting room and stood around an oval table. Daichi and Kuroo stood at the head and we all faced them.

"Listen up. This is us putting our rival history aside and focusing on y/n. We need to remember she'd go to great lengths to save any one of us," Daichi said and a few nodded their heads.

"Nekoma," Kuroo started. "We will help Karasuno no matter the cost. Y/n has done a lot for both parties and we owe her."

I thought of the time she saved me from making a huge mistake with a client. She was so patient and calm with me. She didn't yell "BOKE HINATA BOKE" at me or ban me from doing it, but she showed me how to fix it.

I could tell everyone was thinking about a time y/n had helped them with something. Whether it be cleaning up spilled coffee, helping finish work, or saving their life, y/n was there for us.

We entered the Burea and put our things down. We took our luggage and placed then in our room, the whole e met in their conference room.

Daichi, Kuroo, And Sugawara stood at the head of the table.

"We're going to need a plan to get back y/n. I was thinking-" Daichi was saying before his phone rang.

The caller ID said y/n.

He answered the call and put it on speaker.

"Daichi?" Her voice came through. Daichi held a hand up to silence us. She sounded a little scared and uncertain.

"Y/n are you okay?" He asked. She replied with short answers through the beginning of the call. Then another voice joined in.

"Daichi this is Oikawa. Y/n is safe and if you want to keep it that way, you need to listen. YOU JERKS STOLE- OOF" Oikawa's voice was cut off.

"This is Iwaizume. We know you are with Nekoma, who doesn't have any part in this. This is about a dirty betrayal between Karasuno and Aoba Johsai," Iwaizume said with a few "ouch's" from Oikawa in the back.

"I don't understand why you took her," Daichi said getting frustrated. "We have had no contact."

"That's not true. Your company took 50 powerful, wealthy clients from us," Iwaizume said and waited for a response.

"No we didn't," Daichi said shortly.

"You have our clients," Iwaizume said getting frustrated as well. "If you even touch y/n before we get our clients back.. we'll hurt her. And she knows this rule."

The phone clicked as a sign of the call ending.

Daichi brought his first down on the table and sighed. He walked out of the room and Sugawara followed.

"We can't let her stay with them. We get y/n first, then they get their clients," Tanaka said angrily.

"But they'll hurt her. We can't take that chance!" Noya said back to him.

"If we successfully receive her, then they can't hurt her baka,"Tsukishima said with his head down.

Everyone sat there in silence.

"Y/n is our main priority. As far as we know those clients transferred to your bank. I don't understand why they're getting upset about this," Kuroo said.

"Maybe they were framed.." Kenma said from beside me. He had been looking down this whole time, but he made eye contact with Kuroo.

"What do you mean? Like someone did this and blamed it on Karasuno?" Yaku asked. Kenma nodded and looked around the table. All eyes were on him. He fidgeted in his seat and sighed.

"Maybe Aoba Johsai thought this would be a clever way to take some of your clients," Kenma said and looked at me. My eyes widened. I didn't even know how far into the future Kenma was thinking.

But I did know if he had a plan, it would work.

A/n how ya like it so far...?