-14-

The moment they reached the apartment, Shoyo's mom was already awake and was preparing their breakfast.

Atsumu: Good morning maam. Sorry to intrude, I'm here to fetch Shoyo for the morning practice.

Mom: Good morning too. Thank you for taking good care of my son. Why don't you join us for breakfast?

Atsumu: Really?

Then he looked at Shoyo who was mimicking his words with his sarcastic face. Shoyo's mom caught him doing it too.

Atsumu: Oh... I'm good ma'am. Thank you for the invite.

Atsumu looked like a puppy who's food was taken by a larger dog.

Mom: Tsk. Tsk. Shoyo?... What about a simple hospitality toward the guest?

Shoyo: Psh..Yes mom.

When his mom went to the counter, Shoyo rolled his eyes toward Atsumu and asked him in full sarcasm.

Shoyo: Aren't you hungry sir? Mind joining us for the breakfast?

Although he knew Shoyo wanted him gone out of his sight on that instant, with full enthusiasm Atsumu answered a positive yes and this just earned him dagger eyes from Shoyo which Atsumu gladly replied with a full smile.

They had a sumptuous breakfast with Atsumu getting friendly talks with Shoyo's mother which on the other hand, irritated the short guy.

After the breakfast, Shoyo pulled Atsumu away from the table to cut his mother's conversation with the irritating guy.

Atsumu: Babe,---

Shoyo immediately covered his mouth and gave him looks to shut him up. He then signaled him to pick up his things and wear his shoes.

Shoyo: Mom, we're going now!

Atsumu: (whispering) You don't have to drag me out of your house. I haven't said my goodbyes to mom properly.

Shoyo: Again, don't call her mom. She's MY MOM!

His mom's head popped out when she thought she's being called.

Mom: Yes? You forgot something?

Shoyo: N-nothing mom. We're going out. Bye!

Atsumu just grinned like he won a battle. Shoyo's quite mad so he walked fast to the direction of the bus stop but Atsumu caught up to him. He held Shoyo's arms and showed him his apologetic eyes.

Atsumu: Hey... Okay.. I'm sorry. My car's parked on the opposite direction. Let me drive you. Please...

Shoyo smirked at him and let what he did go. He then walked ahead of Atsumu to where his car was. He knew he was acting childish right now but somehow, he liked how he was pampered by the guy.

Shoyo: Can't you walk fasteeeer?

Shoyo looked at him in distaste but Atsumu just gave himself a contented smile and ran towards him. He opened the door for Shoyo and smiled gently at him.

Atsumu: Hime-sama? Please get in.

He bowed his head like what a prince would do. Shoyo just shrugged his shoulders and get inside. Somehow, Atsumu felt his day was complete. He hoped Shoyo would allow him to fetch him like this every day. He would totally be pumped during practice. He whistled in a singsong as he go around the car and get in.

The drive did not last that long and they've reached their destination.

Shoyo and Atsumu got into their practice gym at the same time as with the other team members. As soon as Bokuto sighted Shoyo, he immediately ran towards him and asked him how he was feeling. Shoyo can feel the lingering concern his senpai has to him.