-17-

"Shall we take a seat?"

The three of them sat on their chairs on a four-seater table.

On their position, Hana is seated on the cushioned stool where Kageyama was earlier. In that view, you can easily spot on who's coming in and out which Kageyama's not fond of so he chose the one where his back is on the customers. While Hana's cousin was seated opposite of Kageyama.

As they sat down comfortably, Kageyama looked at the guy in front of him. He doesn't know whether fate or destiny was playing on them.

"When Hana said his boyfriend was playing volleyball, I very much supported her because why not? I love volleyball too and we could be friends. What she didn't tell me was that it was you, my friend. Well, this was a pleasant surprise."

Hana pouted as she sensed the bits of mockery in his tone.

"Couz, stop bullying my boyfriend! You should support our relationship instead."

Hana pushed her seat nearer to Kageyama so she can get cozier with him and hold on to his arms.

But it was as if she's like the air that the two never noticed.

Anyone who might be near the two can feel the tension that's building up. They only calmed down when they heard the door opened again as the bell chimed.

--------

"Hey babe, you stay here in the car, okay? Just wait for me. I'll try to make it fast. Give me 10 minutes? So-so?"

Atsumu told me as he wore his cap and adjusted his collar as he checked himself out in the mirror. I can't help but smile to see him this gaudy and excited about meeting his cousin.

Never thought this guy would be a family man even though he's like that to Osamu. Hahaha.

" Hey! Why are you laughing? What are you thinking? Do I look funny or... awkward? Do I look okay? Ugh! I wanna look better than her boyfriend."

This guy really. For the past week since he started coming to fetch me every morning. I got to know him more and he was not a bad person at all.

I can still remember his disgusted and angry face when he told me that his favorite cousin messaged him that she finally got a boyfriend. He was so exaggerated that I can't help but laugh.

Lately, he makes me laugh and forget about him...

He loves to smile which is contagious, sometimes crack a joke. He chooses what's best for me. He cares for me. he makes sure I feel okay.

If only I met him first, chances of falling for him would be a hundred.

" You look good, okay? And... you can take your time. I'll be fine here. "

I told him as I helped him fix the strands of his hair under his cap.

He smiled at me in return and pinched my nose which was for the record very painful.

" Haha! Okay, I believe you, babe. Uhm.. what do you want for take-out? Cake, muffin?"

" Anything so you should go now! Don't keep them waiting."

He finally went out of the car and I was left alone inside. I turned the radio on and listened to some music.

I checked his backseat and saw the pillow I've been using for the past week whenever I felt tired. Sigh.

He brought it with him ever since that day I felt sleepy and my head kept on bumping the window.

'He was a really good guy. If this goes on forever, I might fall for him, too.'