Extra Chapter

Atsumu called Hinata for a dinner in his newly bought house. The tangerine prepared himself well. Cleaned places needed to be cleaned. They've done deed again the day after the victory party and this time the two of them woke up with only the feeling of slight embarrassment and more loving.

As soon as he reached the house in the wilderness by his car, he found out that the place was good for relaxation. The next house was miles away which give way for the relaxing silence and nature's sound to envelope the area.

The table is nicely set with the candle lit in the middle and the speaker's blaring some smooth romantic songs.

Atsumu appeared in front of him in a vest while he's pushing a cart to the table.

Hinata scoffs at his attire.

"Babe, are you my date or the waiter? "

Atsumu scratched his head in embarrassment.

"Does it really look bad? I don't know what to wear. I feel anxious that I asked Osamu about this. I'm sorry I'll get changed."

Hinata stopped him by the arm while holding his laughter.

" I'm just kidding. Im just kidding. You're handsome in whatever you wear babe even if there's none."

He winked at the blond guy that made the other blush.

"Babe stop it. As much as I want to ravage you, we're still gonna have our dinner first."

They sat down and there were the clinking of the glasses and the sound of the knife touching the plate.

Hinata's eyes dimmed and he only woke up at the sound of a whirring machine.

His hands are tied. He doesn't know where he was.

The smell of blood is strong. The stench is everywhere. The place is dark. He saw a bit of light when slowly the door opens from somewhere above. Someone was going down a wooden stair that creaks on every step.

"A-atsumu?"

"Hello babe! Welcome to my basement!"

------

Peace people! I just got this idea from the meme I saw circulating on facebook. Lol. 

Anyway again. Thank you for reading War between Setters. I hope you enjoyed the ride.

💕💕