✕㊃ | Game of Monopoly

+ I SEE ONE OF MY ENEMIES THEY GON' FREEZE
LIKE THEY COLD, I SWEAR I AIN'T NO KILLER BUT
TEST ME IF YOU WANT. [ swervin - boogie WDH ]

 [ swervin - boogie WDH ]

PRESENT! [ NOW ]

"You're not worried at all?" Ice asks the green-eyed apparition, watching as he proceeds to roll two dices. It clatters, not far away from they were sitting, showing 10 dots in total. Next, he picks his icon up, zapping it through the squares. "He's your brother."

"No." Thorn answers nonchalantly, unbothered. Ice purses his lips into a thin line, taking the galloping dominoes into his own and shakes them. "He's in good hands."

Raising a brow, Ice lets go, letting the pair of dice roll onto the floor below, eventually stopping near his fellow Wonder's feet. "Three." He mutters underneath his breath and moves the token accordingly, landing on the GO TO JAIL tile. "Oh, man."

"Looks like your luck ends there, Ice."

"Not really," The said spirit flips a card by his money pile and tilts his head slightly, "I have a GET OUT OF JAIL FREE card

"Not really," The said spirit flips a card by his money pile and tilts his head slightly, "I have a GET OUT OF JAIL FREE card. But, I think I'll pass on this one. You have two rounds to go."

Thorn narrows his eyes and nods curtly in response to it, choosing to play instead. "What about you?" He asks, disrupting the comfortable silence that once sat between them, "Aren't you worried about Blaze too, hmm~?"

Ice shook his head, "There's nothing to worry about."

"Oh," Thorn blinks twice, "That's unusual. I thought th-"

"No, you idiot." The blue-eyed apparition finally gets his turn, snatching the dices away from his opponent's hands. "As much as a level-headed chicken he is, he's better off than before. I'm confident in his skills now." He raises his head, meeting Thorn's green eyes.

"After all, wouldn't it be nice for him to go see his family for the last time?" Ice drags his tongue over his lower lip, hiding the enmity in his voice, "He deserves it. It's only natural."