✕㊇ | Lighted Pathway [4]

+ LOVE AND LOYALTY, THAT'S WHAT WE STAND
FOR. ALIENATED BY SOCIETY.. ALL THIS PRESSURE
GIVES ME ANXIETY. [ sucker for pain ]

UPDATE : Wattpad apparently doesn't give outnotifs- so please read the last chapter before this!

notifs- so please read the last chapter before this!

"Haah.. Haah.. Haah.."
Blaze's heaving figure was the only one that stood in the sea of red, bodies littered everywhere on the ground. His chakrams' light died down, dimming as it made contact with the blood stains on them. He drops to his knees.

Did.. I kill them all? Blaze thinks, his eyes fluttering to a close. He forces himself awake, though, and puts a hand on his cramped knee. All around him was the evidence of his destructive tendency.

Did I just kill the innocent?

He raises a hand to hold his dizzy head. Every inch of his body ached, screaming for help and mercy, to force him to rest. His hands flail to his side, powerless and tainted.

Why did I do that? The words in his head rang. Why..?

The entire place was empty, the only sound being the crackling of fire spread in random places across the hall. He felt extremely vulnerable now, seeing how he could've easily ended up like the amount of people he had massacred. They had nothing to do with..

"Solar." He mumbles, as the light in his eyes started to fade.

Blaze couldn't hold it anymore. He drifts to the side, falling, his eyes scrunched up and blurry. Unlike his expectations, though, he hit something comfortable, instead of the cold, hard floor.

Who..? He wanted to say, Who? Who's saving me now?

His vision starts to go black, but not before he catches a glimpse.

"You did good, Blaze. You've done enough." The voice was comforting enough, and he smiles a little, before the darkness took over his vision, the last being his sense of hearing to go.

"You can rest now."