✕㊅ | Lighted Pathway [2]

+ PISTOL ON MY WAIST, I MIGHT MAKE A MISTAKE,
DEAD SHOT, HEAD SHOT, OH MY G*D AM I CRAZY?
[ skrillex & rick ross - purple lamborghini ]

+ PISTOL ON MY WAIST, I MIGHT MAKE A MISTAKE,DEAD SHOT, HEAD SHOT, OH MY G*D AM I CRAZY?[ skrillex & rick ross - purple lamborghini ]

"They're taking too long, don't you think?"

It's been 3 days ever since the envoy (lol) has been sent to the enemies' base to save Solar. As Ice and Thorn are both tied to school, they're bound to it— meaning that they're unable to leave the premises as much as they wanted to.

Neither of them are worried, just lightly concerned. Though Thunderstorm, the strongest Wonder in terms of brute power between them all, was with both Blaze and Cyclone, they couldn't help but speculate the risks that might happen.

Nothing is safe, when you're dealing with destructive powers. Thorn purses his lips into a thin line and turns to Ice, "Should we ask for backup?"

"To who?" Ice raises a brow, "Humans won't help."

The green-eyed apparition huffs, lolling his head slightly with his cheeks propped up on both open palms, "Well, do you have a better plan than I do?"

"No." Sighing, the other apparition could only close his eyes in thought. "But putting mortals in there would break our moral code, Thorn."

"Yeah, yeah! I'm aware of that.." He pouts.

"Plus, they're powerless." Ice adds, leaning on the khaki-colored couch next to the Sixth Wonder- both looking up at the starry ceiling. "It's not like their presence could change things. If anything, it might make things harder for them three."

Thorn rolls his eyes, "I hate being cooped up here!"

"Did you really think that I don't? If Solar wasn't your yorishiro, and if he wasn't your brother or Blaze's friend— we would've left him there."

"Well, useless people aren't worth saving."

Ice shudders at Thorn's comment, "That's a little too mean. Nobody's useless. Like your brother, for example. Why exactly is every spirit after him?"

"Because he's the source of my po—"

"I know that." Frowning, the half Third Wonder shakes his head in dismay. "I meant the other way around. Other than him being your yorishiro, why is his head placed with a bounty?"

"Ah," Thorn points a finger on his chin. "You mean that 30,000 dollar reward for anyone who manages to kill Solar?" He grins, sadistically.

"What else." The other deadpans.

"Well, that's alright. Even if they kill Solar, they wouldn't be able to get what they really wanted out of his dead, or alive body." Smiling, the green-eyed apparition unfolds his hands and leaves them open.

He sets them on his open lap, sitting crossed on the couch. "See this?" Two slits were in the middle of his hand, fleshy and buldging.

Ice gulps at the absolute monstrosity displayed in front of his very eyes, "What.. is that?"