㊉✕ | Strangers' Mistake

+ IF I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING AND EVERYTHING
IS WHAT I BOUGHT; I CAN TAKE IT ALL BACK, I NEVER
CARED BOUT' WHAT YOU THOUGHT. [ lil nas x - rodeo ]

 [ lil nas x - rodeo ]

"Ah, Thorn." Ice stops in his tracks, making the said boy follow him too, blinking innocently. "The other day, about Blaze and Solar, I didn't expect your brother to be in the same condition as mines."

The Sixth Wonder scrunches up the side of his face, nodding. "Although they come from two different families, it's possible. They're not the only humans with it. Might just be a coincidence."

"You mean there are others who have it too?"

Thorn merely shrugs, "Most likely. There's a possibility of mutated humans, afterall. Solar and Blaze are just the mild types. For the extreme ones, I've never heard of."

Ice hums, dropping his tensed shoulders and walks alongside the skipping boy. "Is there a way to seperate them? It's leeching off their life source, correct?"

"Yep." The green-eyed apparition agrees, taking Ice's steel-cold hands in his. "Don't worry, though. They won't die. As long as Thunder's there, then.." His voice trails off, and he grins. "They'll be alright."

"Hope so." With a monotone voice, Ice replies, dark blue eyes swimming with minimal concern. Blaze's lifespan has always been a mystery to him, ever since he met the boy on the side of the road. "I don't think I can stall the time of his death anymore. It gets harder everytime."

Thorn throws his head back with glee, "Time for him to die, eh?" He snorts at Ice's glare, "I meant his human form, you idiot. You worry too much!"

Worry? The Third Wonder raises a hand.

Do I really? He wanted to ask. But the question never left.

Two hands clasps on his shoulder, as Thorn's green orbs peered into his with interest and trickery, "Come on, we're going to be late! Last time it happened, I got electrocuted from head to toe by that pikachu wannabe!"

Feeling a little motivated by the spirit's constant energetic babbling, Ice's lips curved upwards a little, genuinely. "Right." He breathes, "Let's go."

His worry about Blaze would have to wait.