0.0

Harry Styles is a famous singer, known for being in One Direction, who are now on hiatus. Louis Tomlinson is an unknown Instagram model, with a secret little singing talent, who spends his free time fanboying over Harry Styles.

This starts out in the form of Instagram posts and dm's, but then turns into a normal story in a third person pov-written plot.

WARNINGS: There will be violent language and hate directed towards Harry and Louis in this, but it's not a lot. The story also includes smut.

Harry's songs will be mixed in this. For example, Falling will be on HS1, since that makes more sense in the storyline. The tour dates are also kind of random just so they fit in with the plot.

Niall, Liam and Zayn will also feature in this, but no other ship than Larry will be confirmed.

Every username used in this is made up, so if I accidentally used your username, it was not on purpose and it has nothing to do with the account you run, these were just the names I could come up with.

This is in an alternate universe where Harry and Louis actually know how to be active on instagram.

Hi guys. I've been reading a lot of these kinds of fics recently so I thought I would give it a try as well. As of starting this, I'm not entirely sure how it will turn out or where it will end, but we'll see I guess. I'll try updating as frequently as possible, and as of now I have a lot of chapters ready, but when I get to the pov-writing style, the chapters are obviously going to take longer to write. 

And that's everything you need to know! I hope you like it!