0.10

Private dm's between Louis and Harry.

louist91:
Hi, Harry.
I'm so excited for the show! It's in a week! Been dreaming of this moment for years. Thank you so much for giving me an opportunity like this. I've always wanted to try singing professionally but never had the guts, because I was afraid of judgement because of my sexuality, but then after I saw you being proud (no matter how you define your sexuality) it just made me believe in myself. I honestly can't thank you enough for doing this for me. Don't know if you'll even see this message but I just had to get it off my chest. You truly are my biggest inspiration and I'll always have you to thank for making me face my fears and be 100% myself in everything I do in life. This might be weird, but I love you.

harrystyles:
Thank you, Louis. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.
I don't think I've ever had someone be so honest and open with me and I adore your vulnerability deeply. You should always be proud of yourself, no matter what. It doesn't matter if you are white, black, straight, gay, bi, transsexual or whatever you want yourself to be. As long as you're happy and feel free.
harrystyles:
I've been stuck in quite a low place for the last few weeks and times like these really make me see the good in the world again. Makes me believe that there are actually decent, kindhearted human beings out there. So this might be weird as well, but I love you too.

louist91:
Wouldn't want anyone else in the world to look up to. 🥰

harrystyles:
Can I tell you a secret?

louist91:
Of course!

harrystyles:
Promise not to tell anyone?

louist91:
You have my word. Actually, you can have my soul too.

harrystyles:
Might need it after this.
harrystyles:
You know why I don't like when people ask me about my sexuality, and why I don't like defining it?

louist91:
Because it's a rude question that you shouldn't feel obligated to answer if you don't want to?

harrystyles:
Yeah, well, that's true too. But there's another reason.

louist91:
What?

harrystyles:
I don't define my sexuality because I don't care; I couldn't care less whether the person I fall in love with is a boy or a girl or a damn tree. All I care about is that I love this person and want to spend the rest of my life with them. Nothing else matters.

louist91:
Wow.
louist91:
And I thought I couldn't love you anymore than I already did. I can't express how much respect I have for you for saying that. I can only imagine how hard it must be to be in the spotlight at all times and constantly be connected romantically with every girl you as much as look at when all you wanna do is find a person who loves you for you.

harrystyles:
You have no idea. All these magazines want to do is make me look like this womaniser while in reality I've only ever kissed like five people and one of them was James Corden.

louist91:
Hahahahaha!
louist91:
I'm honestly just so in awe of you. Is it weird that I wanna be James Corden right now?

harrystyles:
You really don't! I can assure you I'm a terrible kisser.

louist91:
Yeah right, like I'm supposed to believe that.
louist91:
Sorry if this is too much, but have you ever been with a guy?

harrystyles:
That's totally fine. No, I've not. But I haven't been with a lot of people in general. It's pretty hard finding someone genuine for someone like me.

louist91:
I can imagine. Not like it's much easier for me. Every guy I've ever liked has been either extremely straight or just looking for a fuck-buddy. You don't wanna know how many fuckboys I've cried over haha.

harrystyles:
Well, looks like we both need to spice up our love-lives then.

louist91:
Sure does.

harrystyles:
Thank you.

louist91:
For what?

harrystyles:
For having a normal, honest conversation with me without freaking out or judging me. Can't remember the last time I had one of those with someone outside of my closest circle.

louist91:
Oh.
louist91:
You're welcome. I'm free anytime, and I'm always on Instagram anyway so feel free to message me.

harrystyles:
Maybe I'll take you up on that offer.

louist91:
I hope you do.

I had absolutely no clue where I was going with this chapter when I started writing it, but I'm so happy with how it turned out! I feel like these kinds of fics always rush into Louis and Harry starting to date, but I wanted to have them build a friendship first, so this is what it turned into. I'll do a chapter of dm's every day until Louis' show and then I'll figure out what to do next lol. Thank you for reading this.