0.30

"I'm nervous." Louis muttered, drying his sweaty hands off on his pants. Harry looked at him from the driver's seat and placed a hand on top of Louis' comfortingly.

"You have nothing to be nervous about. She'll love you no matter what, it's impossible not to like you."

Louis took a shaky breath and nodded once as he let Harry's hand stay intwined with his own. 10 minutes later Harry was parking outside of a rather fancy looking house. Harry had told him that he bought it for his mom and sister when One Direction started making a lot of money.

Louis jumped out of the Range Rover and met Harry at the front of the car. "It's gonna be fine." Harry whispered and leaned in to capture Louis' lips. Harry then took a hold of Louis' hand and pulled him up to the front door. He opened the door without knocking and announced their arrival. "Mum, we're here!"

Seconds later a woman entered the hallway from another room and smiled widely as she took in the sight of the two boys. "Harry! It's been so long, darling." She hugged Harry tightly and kissed both his cheeks loudly. Then her eyes flicked to Louis and she smiled even wider.

"You must be Louis. The boy who captured Harry's heart." She pulled Louis into her embrace as well and planted a kiss in his hair. Louis bit his lip to prevent himself from smiling too much. Harry muttered an embarrassed "Mum!" at her words, but she simply chuckled in response.

"Hi, miss Twist." Louis shyly responded.

"Oh please, call me Anne. You're practically a part of the family now."

A faint blush coated Louis' cheeks, but he smiled gratefully. "Why don't we go into the living room and you can tell me all about you two!" Anne clasped her hands together with excitement. "Then I'll go and make some tea."

The boys nodded and Harry lead Louis through the house until they entered the living room. It was large, bright and stylish - Louis loved it. Harry sat down on the sofa, Louis following behind like a lost puppy. As Harry noticed the unsure look on Louis' face, he tugged the boy down by the arm so Louis was pulled into his lap. Harry made eye contact with Louis and leaned up to press his forehead against the smaller boy's.

"Don't worry, okay? She already loves you." Louis smiled a toothless smile and cupped Harry's cheeks with both hands before connecting his lips with the curly-haired's. "I love you." He whispered against Harry's lips and that second Anne walked in with three mugs of tea on a tray along with some chocolates.

"You're on that stage already?" She questioned with a surprised smile, eying the boys while she placed the tray gently on the coffee table. Louis' eyes widened, not having meant for anyone else than Harry to hear the three words and he looked at the boy for help.

Harry just shrugged with a lazy smile playing his lips. "We fell into it quite easily. He's easy to love." He spoke, kissing the top of Louis' head as Anne cooed at them.

"That's absolutely fantastic to hear." She spoke softly, always having wished for her son to find true love. "So, Louis, tell me everything about yourself so I can get to know you."

Louis spent the next hour or so answering every single question Anne had, Harry learning some new information too because of his mother's interrogation. "How does your family feel about all this? Harry's quite the name, so they must have been surprised."

"Well, um, my mum doesn't really know yet...only some of my sisters." Louis explained slowly and Anne frowned.

"Oh."

"I wasn't really sure what was gonna come out of this, and I was a little afraid Harry wasn't looking at it the same way as me, so I just didn't wanna lay all that information on her before I was sure." Louis shrugged insecurely, but Harry smiled supportively from beside him and squeezed his waist.

"How did you think Harry was going to look at it?"

"I don't really know...I just figured, since he's famous and all, he would look differently at our relationship than me, but then I realized he actually just wanted a normal, down to earth partner all along and there was nothing to worry about. So I'm just waiting to tell my family when I get home, and hopefully introduce them to Harry some time." Louis finished off looking at Harry instead of Anne and he nodded back.

Anne smiled at the boys. "That's lovely. I would love to meet them all as well at some point." She said and it seemed she liked Louis, which made joy spark in the small boy. "Well, then, I'll go cook dinner, and then you can show Louis your old bedroom?"

Harry nodded and they all stood up, Anne going to the kitchen while Harry guided Louis to his bedroom. Harry sat down on his bed while Louis scanned the whole room with his eyes, going over to look at some of the old pictures of Harry and his school friends from 10 years ago. He was absolutely awed at getting to see all the different sides of Harry that was usually kept from the public eye.

His room was full of posters and colorful decorations. Everything was visibly untouched since Harry moved out, so it was all full of dust and a little dated.

After his inspection, Louis moved over to the bed and sat down with his back pressed to Harry's stomach, Harry's hands landing on Louis' tummy. "I like your room."

"16-year-old me says thank you." Harry smiled and Louis chuckled, eyes still searching around between the furniture and walls.

Harry let his hands hang loose unintentionally and Louis gasped when his fingers grazed the pant material over his crotch. "What?" Harry questioned obliviously.

"Maybe you should remove your hands from down there if you don't want me to get hard in your mother's home." Louis joked shakily, already feeling the effect Harry's movements had on him.

"And what if I do?" Harry kissed the side of Louis' neck gently and Louis leaned further back into his embrace. Harry's hand kept its place, barely touching on top of Louis' crotch, but enough to have him silently begging for more.

"You want your mum to hear you have sex? That's just vile." Louis tried teasing, but it came out breathier as Harry started biting his neck.

"I can be quiet," Harry whispered. "Can you?"

"You can make me." Louis challenged before pushing his bum back against Harry's member, making Harry hum quietly. Having gotten enough, Harry then unbuckled Louis' pants, finding it a bit difficult from behind but managing nonetheless.

Louis' breathing sped up as Harry's hand found its way inside his pants. He toyed with the rim of his boxers teasingly before moving all the way inside and quickly fisting Louis' boner. Just as he had pumped once, Anne opened the door, oblivious to what was going on behind it. Louis reacted quickly and grabbed his phone to pretend nothing happened, but Harry, as the turtle he was, didn't make a move to retreat his hand out of Louis' pants.

"Dinner's almo-" Anne gasped loudly and her eyes went wide. "Harry Edward Styles!"

Louis was mortified and he could feel a moan pressing on, but he forced it to stay in, the whole situation becoming very uncomfortable. "Mum! Knock on the door before you come in!" Harry yelled, but he couldn't stop himself from laughing, and he didn't even bother removing his hand. Louis held his eyes on the phone in his hands to hide his embarrassed face.

"What did you expect?! You've been in here for 10 minutes!" She exclaimed, an incredulous smile also clear on her face. "Get finished here and come down when you're done."

Anne slammed the door slightly and Louis turned to Harry with a blush covering his cheeks. "That was so embarrassing! How am I ever going to recover from that? How can I ever look her in the eyes again?" Louis whined, Harry chuckling behind him. "It's not funny! Pull your hand out of my pants at least!"

Harry obeyed and fell backwards on the bed, laughing at the previous event, not wanting to believe his mother really just caught him giving a hand job. "I've caught her doing worse, don't worry." He tried reassuring. "Does this mean we can't get back to the fun stuff?"

"Harold! I'm mortified!" Louis couldn't help but chuckle.