0.20

As people started to empty out of the arena, Louis pulled out his phone to see a text message from Harry. Eleanor hugged him goodbye and was leaving along with every one else, so he decided to just message him until he knew where to go.

• Private dm's between Louis and Harry. •

harrystyles:
Stay in the front close to the stage. A security guard will come and guide you to my dressing room.

louist91:
Does he know what I look like?

harrystyles:
Yup, gave him a very detailed description.

louist91:
Where you said what exactly?

harrystyles:
Short, like very short, like five feet maybe. Blue, shiny eyes, feathery brown hair, booty on point.

louist91:
You really said "booty on point" to a security guard?

harrystyles:
No, but I'll say it to you.

louist91:
It is the truth. And I'm 5'9 so you know.

harrystyles:
Sure.

Just as Louis was about to type out his response - something along the lines of him telling Harry to shut up - a security guard cleared his throat from the other side of the fence. Louis' eyes shut up and he smiled.

"Louis?"

"That's me." Louis confirmed and the man nodded firmly before motioning for Louis to follow him. He jumped over the fence and was lead backstage. Once again the nerves jumbled up and his hand was turning white with how hard he was gripping his phone. The arena mostly consisted of a bunch of narrow hallways with doors to every side.

The security guard suddenly came to a stop and Louis looked up from the ground to see a sign that read 'Harry Styles' next to one of the doors. The security guard motioned his head at the door and then walked away, knowing, after orders from the man himself, that Harry wanted privacy with the boy. Louis stood in front of the door in disbelief for longer than he would like to admit.

Was he really going to meet Harry Styles in a couple of seconds? How was he supposed to not freak out when seeing this man so close and in private? How do people even live after seeing Harry Styles in real life?

Louis hadn't realized how long he really had been standing there before he heard a loud, irish voice nearing him. He turned around with a surprised look as he realized the voice belonged to none other than Niall Horan.

Niall made eye contact with Louis and his brows furrowed shortly before he remembered where he had seen the boy. "Hey! Aren't you Louis Tomlinson? The guy Harry's been talking about nonstop after he posted that video of you singing to Instagram?"

"I guess that's me, yeah." Louis breathed out, not really knowing what to do. Niall freaking Horan was standing in front of him.

"Are you about to go in? I was gonna go congratulate him on the show, since I came here to see it, but I'll come back later. This is obviously more important!" He grinned and Louis smiled thankfully back.

"I am, yeah, just...building up the nerve."

"How long have you been standing there?" Asked Niall as he sensed the nerves from the boy.

"I don't know...like 15 minutes." Louis lied, knowing he had stood there longer than that. He had also received several messages from Harry, asking him if he was on his way.