0.21

Harry leads Louis to his black Range Rover, having decided to take a more subtle car that day, so the two wouldn't be noticed when they were driving to Harry's house. The security guard that escorted Louis to Harry's dressing room earlier that day, had picked up Louis' stuff from his car before Eleanor drove home.

Harry turned on the radio, which was playing What Makes You Beautiful, and immediately shut if off again. "Hey! Why'd you do that?"

"I don't wanna listen to that song! You wanna know how many times in my career I've sung that?" Harry whined, but Louis reached forward and started the song up again.

"That's because it's a bop!" Louis exclaimed before shouting out the lyrics to Zayn's verse. "C'mon, sing it with me! Harmonize!" Louis excitedly commanded, and how was Harry supposed to say no to that?

He gave in and the two belted the chorus together, as the Range Rover moved down the almost empty road. "I think you should start singing this on tour," Louis stated as the song died down. "Imagine people's reaction!"

"If I have to sing a One direction song, why don't I at least sing a good one? One I actually wrote on for example?"

"Because this one is iconic! You can change it up a bit, so it's more of your style but still has that old flair to it." Louis suggested and Harry actually didn't hate the idea.

"I'll think about it." Said Harry as his hand landed weightlessly on Louis' thigh. Louis' eyes bulged but he found himself loving the feeling. "What's your favourite One Direction song?"

"That's a hard one." Louis mumbled as he searched through his mind of all the songs he knew. He was a pretty big directioner back in the day, so he practically knew them all by heart. "Probably something from Midnight Memories, that's my favourite album of you guys'."

"So you really were a diehard fan?" Harry smirked at the smaller boy, who sheepishly shrugged in response. "Yeah, I guess."

"I think you're cute." Harry said, not really focusing on his own words as he stopped at a red light. Louis felt his heart warm up at the words.

"I'm a nerd." He challenged and Harry snorted.

"That too." Harry chuckled, and then he drove up a long driveway until they came to a large fence. He announced himself in a speaker outside and then the fenced opened and they proceeded along the driveway. Louis spent the whole time admiring Harry's house. It was big and modern and just everything you would imagine for a celebrity.

"I'll warn you. It's not very home-y here. I spend as much time as possible with my mom and sister, so that's where I am most of the time. I don't come here too often."

"So, you just have this giant mansion for special occasions? Imagine being that rich." Louis breathed out jokingly as he stepped out of the car, but Harry frowned. "What?"

"Don't think of it like that, okay? I'm completely normal, I'm not a world famous pop-star." Harry walked up to Louis, throwing his arms around the boy from behind.

"But you are." Louis commented, still searching the outside of the house with his eyes.

"Not when I'm with you. I'm just Harry. I'm just this random dude you're on a date with."

"This is a date?" Louis almost choked on his own saliva. "Kind of a boring date." He teased with a smirk and Harry smiled back. 

"You don't want it to be a date?"

"Oh no, I do," Louis assured. "I just figured you'd go a little more crazy than this for our first date."

"You saying my mansion isn't good enough for you?" Harry chuckled and Louis shrugged playfully. "Come in then, I'll give you a house tour, then maybe you'll change your mind."