0.23

Once the end credits rolled over the screen on Harry's laptop, Louis was sound asleep on his chest. Harry beamed at the smaller, yet older, boy adoringly, shutting the computer and moving it to the side. They both still had clothes on, but Harry didn't want to wake Louis, so he turned on the air condition so it wouldn't become too warm.

He was going to sleep too, but not before typing out an Instagram post with a picture from the show that Helene had send him.

He then snuggled even closer to Louis and slowly drifted off as well, a smile glued permanently on his face it seemed.

The next morning Harry woke up in an empty bed, so he immediately got up when he didn't feel Louis next to him. He went to the kitchen in the clothes from the day before to see Louis preparing breakfast for the two of them. A pan was sizzling with bacon and another held scrambled eggs. Louis' tongue hung out of his mouth as he concentrated on perfecting everything.

Harry walked up behind Louis and rested his chin on his shoulder. "Good morning, love." He spoke softly and Louis smiled at the nickname.

"Morning." Louis replied, leaning back into Harry's embrace and letting Harry wraps his arms around his thin waist. As it seemed the eggs and bacon could take care of themselves, Louis turned in Harry's embrace and reached up on his tip-toes to lay a lingering kiss on his lips.

"So, how would you rate your first kiss with a boy?" Louis asked, eyes peering into Harry's.

"Very impressed. Don't quite think I've had enough to rate them yet though." Harry smirked happily and Louis simply snorted in return.

"Of course you haven't."

"Why'd you leave me in the bed? I wanted to snuggle with you." Harry pouted as he sat down on a stool at the kitchen island, Louis' back turned towards him.

"I felt like making you breakfast. Figured you were tired after the show yesterday, so I think you deserve it." Louis shrugged, not thinking it was a big deal, but it made Harry smile to himself.

"I could get used to this." Harry commented absentmindedly, not really considering what he was saying before the words left his mouth. As he realized what he said, he became weary of Louis' reaction, but butterflies erupted in Louis' stomach and his heart melted at the words. He agreed.

"Yeah, me too." Louis mumbled and Harry grinned at the response. "So, what's the plan for today?"

"I thought you were the one taking me out?" Harry questioned with a smile still permanent on his face.

"Yeah, well. I was, but....I couldn't think of anything to do where we could get privacy, so I'm blanking." Louis chuckled, the breakfast finally ready. He placed it all on a plate and handed it over to Harry before making himself one as well and sitting down on the stool beside him.

"I don't mind staying at home with you all day." Harry smiled sheepishly, that actually being what he wanted to do most. "I know how you feel. So many times, I've just wanted to go to a carnival or a movie theater or even just a restaurant, but everything just gets so hectic so I usually just stay home." He said, pausing to taste the food and complimenting it as well.

"Thank you." Louis said, taking a bite as well and enjoying the taste. "We'll just have our own party then. We could always listen to One Direction all day and dance around in our underpants?" Louis cheekily suggested, making Harry laugh.

"Maybe I'll take you up on that just for the underpants part."

"Oooh, that reminds me, I do have a surprise for you later." Louis remembered, smirking at the thought of the 'gift' he brought.

"A good one?" Harry questioned excitedly.

"Oh I think you'll like it just fine." Louis smirked, Harry looking confused back and asking again, but Louis refused to tell.

"If I invite the boys over, will you promise not to freak out?" Asked Harry a couple of hours later, which were spent watching tv and cuddling on the couch.

"The boys as in...?" Louis questioned.

"Niall, Liam and Zayn." Harry answered nonchalantly.

"Are you kidding me? You're having a One Direction reunion in your house, with me here, and you want me not to freak out? I don't know if I have that much self control." Louis exclaimed in surprise.

"We're just hanging out. I haven't seen them in a while, well except for Niall yesterday, and they all want to meet you." Harry said, playing with Louis' hair as Louis rested against his chest.

"They know about me? Zayn Malik knows I exist?!" Louis sat up quickly, panicking at the thought of them all knowing of his existence.

"Of course they do." Harry smiled at the complete fanboy sat next to him.

"That's not a matter of course! How do they know who I am?" Louis asked, freaking out a little. You can take the boy out of the fandom, but you can't take the fandom out of the boy.

"Because...." Harry suddenly became shy. "Because they noticed I've been in a better mood recently and when they asked why, I answered them that I had started talking to you." He said sheepishly.

Louis bit his lip to stop himself from smiling too much. He looked at Harry fondly and asked himself how he had ended up there. What did he do to deserve that life?

"Hazza," Louis said quietly, beaming with adoration for the green-eyed boy. Harry had a faint blush covering his cheeks and Louis leaned up to plant a kiss on his lips. He stayed there for a bit, lips touching, but not moving against each other. He wanted to say that he loved the boy, but he was quite scared of the reaction, so he held himself back. "Okay, invite them over then. I'll try not freaking out and instead I'll just make them love me."

"They'd be stupid not to." Harry smiled, pecking Louis' lips again before pulling out his phone and opening up the group chat.