0.28

When Louis woke up in Harry's arms the next morning and grabbed his phone to see Harry's new Instagram post, he was a little worried. What was people going to think? Would he starting getting hate from Harry's fans now?

He knew Harry had a really supportive fandom, but he also knew people generally weren't very happy whenever Harry was rumored to be dating someone. When was the last time Harry supposedly dated a girl that his fandom liked? And now it was a boy instead and that could make it even worse, so Louis was quite nervous about the reaction.

Harry had apparently woken up and taken the picture before going back to sleep again since he was snoring gently beside Louis. So when he stirred awake again after some time, Louis turned to him with a serious expression. "Hazza?"

"Mhm," Harry responded, his hands finding Louis' waist.

"Don't you think that maybe you should delete that picture you posted earlier?" He said carefully.

Harry's face fell and his eyes opened for the first time to make eye contact with Louis. "You want me to take it down?" He asked, disappointment clear on his face.

"No, I mean- It's just a little sudden. What are people gonna think? How are they gonna react?"

Harry sensed the worry in Louis' voice. "Love, if you want me to delete it, so you can keep some privacy, I'd gladly do that. I'm sorry for posting it without asking you first, I just wanted people to see that I was...happy...for the first time in a while." Harry spoke softly and Louis' heart swelled at the words. He became unsure of what to tell Harry. Should he take it down or not?

"Keep it up." Louis smiled and Harry reciprocated.

"Thank you, baby." Harry planted a short kiss on Louis' lips. "And don't worry, you're amazing, I'm sure you won't get a lot of hate."

"A lot of?" Louis' eyes widened.

"There's always gonna be some. Some people just don't like the fact that I get in relationships." Harry shrugged.

"So we're in a relationship?" Louis questioned, eyes glinting. 

Harry then realized he hadn't actually asked the question yet, so nothing was really confirmed. "Lou, will you be my boyfriend?"

"I'd love to." Louis grinned and kissed Harry lovingly.

Later that day Harry got a phone-call. He picked up his phone and saw by caller ID that it was someone from his management team.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Harry. This is Sara." He heard from the other end.

"Hi, Sara." Harry knew Sara, since she was the one he normally spoke to when it involved his management. "What's up?" He probably already knew what was up. 

"The picture you posted on your instagram picture earlier has been brought to our attention, and we just want to make sure that it was intentional." 

"What? The picture?" Harry asked, quickly becoming a little too irritated. "Of course it was. What else do you think?" 

"Calm down, please." Sara spoke, voice monotone. "Harry, you've never had a public boyfriend before. This is a big deal and we want to make sure that everything is alright. You haven't properly come out yet, so this is huge news for a lot of your fans." 

"I don't care. I love him," Harry declared sternly. "And I love my fans, and I know they'll support me no matter what." 

"Okay," The woman sighed. "But keep off of Instagram for a little while, okay? Just until this all dies down a little." 

"Yeah yeah, sure. Thank you for being nice about it." 

"You know we will always support Harry. We have your back." Sara softly spoke. 

"I know. Thank you." Harry really was grateful for his new management team, but it was just always a struggle. 

Louis entered the living room when he couldn't hear Harry speaking over the phone anymore. "Who was that?" 

"Management." Harry said, motioning for Louis to come over and snuggle with him. 

"What did they say?" Louis slowly walked over, nervous for Harry's response. 

"Nothing really. They just wanted to make sure that I was sure about the picture....and you." 

"Oh," Louis breathed. "And are you?" He asked in a small voice, pressing himself up against Harry's chest. 

"Of course, darling." Harry smiled, kissing the top of the boy's head. Louis looked up between his eyelashes and smiled genuinely back at Harry. A couple of moments passed by before Harry broke the silence. "Lou?"

"Mhm?" 

"We need to work some things out." Harry almost whispered, playing with Louis' hair. 

"What do you mean?" 

"What happens when I go back on tour? God knows when I'll get days off again and then what about you?" Harry asked, quite concerned about the future. 

"I'll just be here, waiting." 

"I can't just have you wait every time I have to go on tour or do promotion stuff..." 

"I'll wait forever for you, Hazza." Louis smiled, hugging Harry closer. A smile also snug onto Harry's face after that. 

"I love you." 

"I love you more." Louis contently replied. 

Sorry for such a short chapter, but this was just a quick filler that needed to be included. xx