• B O S S ? •

First of all

First of all.... OMGEEE!!!
This story has 100+ reads.
*cries* Thanks a lotttt!!
Hands all of you.... whatever is your favorite food.😂
Back to the story.

Aria's POV

I looked at him, still in shock, blinking my eyes once, twice and again.

I mean why would he ask.. me on a date?

That's like impossible. Not that he's not handsome or something, he is.

He is?

Yes. I mean no. I guess yes.

But I still wouldn't want to go on a date with someone whom I just met, my boss that too..

But he's not my boss right? His brother is.

But still he's my brother's boss, I mean boss' brother.

Ugh, I can't even speak properly in my thoughts.

I know right! You're defaming me.

You just said a day ago that you and me are same.

I realized I've been staring at him for a long time and decide to look down.

I cleared my throat. "Uhm... I-I you w-we ugh" I gave up on trying to speak and he burst out laughing.

I furrowed my brows and looked at him.

"Oh my, your face. Hilarious. Gosh! You're too cute Aria." I blushed in embarrassment.

"Relax Aria. I was just kidding. Dang it! I should have carried it on." And he laughed once again while I looked at him mouth agape.

"So, you were joking?" I asked to reassure what he just said.

"Yes, but if you want it to be serious, then..." He trailed off.

I gasped and stood up. "Of course not."

He chuckled once more and took his phone and dialled someone.

I zoned out during his conversation and played with the strap of my bag. The door opened suddenly and in came Rachel, the secretary of Mr. Aiden.

She smiled widely at me and mouthed 'congrats' and I nodded smiling back.

"Rachel please give Ms. Mathews a tour of the building and brief her a little about the work and the company. And bring me some black tea while you are returning." He said.

"Yes sir" Rachel replied and then we exit the cabin.

*-*-*
Rachel gave me the tour of some of the important areas of the building and also told me, in fact warned me that the CEO,my boss, is a very rude man.

I don't even know what to say about that. Well, we'll just have to see.

*-*-*-*

I, yet again, woke up 15 minutes before my alarm.