• S H I V E R S •

I am expecting a lot of comments on this chapter

I am expecting a lot of comments on this chapter...hehehe

Aria's POV

We exit the cabin and move towards the elevators and here I am contemplating whether to tell Aiden about my phobia or not, and mostly not because I don't think he's gonna leave that topic very easily as Mr. Ashton did. 

I look up when I hear a groan coming from none other than Aiden, I see some people inside the elevator and a ''Under Maintenance'' sticker on it. 

I squealed in happiness mentally, and said, "Oh we'll have to take the staircase then." with a fake disappointment in my voice. 

"Why did this have to happen within a span of just two minutes?" He whined. I silently chuckled at his behavior.

"Oh come on! You won't die walking down these puny stairs, it's just one floor then we'll take the escalators." I said and opened the door to the staircase. 

I heard him groan yet again. I rolled my eyes. He's such a kid.

****

Aiden dropped me off at the office because he had a meeting to attend elsewhere. And when I got off his car, Rachel, his assistant was waiting for him. And I swear I saw slight disappointment in her eyes. Did she have the hots for Aiden? I mean, she should know I'm no threat to her. The last thing I want is to have some sort of beef with people in the office. 

I reached the cabin and saw that the door was open. I furrowed my brows and moved in to see something that made my eyes widen. 

The cabin was empty and Mr. Ashton was standing there, talking to someone on the phone. He soon ended his conversation and turned towards me. 

He.... smiled? and said "Oh Ms. Mathews I was just waiting for you." I awkwardly smiled back but I was still confused about what was happening here.

"Um sir where did the furniture go?" I asked, pointing towards the now empty room.

"Downstairs." He simply replied.

"Downstairs?" I stupidly asked. 

"Downstairs." He calmly replied again.

"B-But why?" I questioned, looking at him with a mix of shock and confusion. He smiled again. What is wrong with him? 

"Wouldn't want my secretary to climb up and down so many times everyday, now would I?" He said and walked out of the cabin, leaving me astounded.

I opened and closed my mouth, unable to think what to say. 

He is shifting his office, for me? Why? Why would he do that? And he isn't even discreet about it. He just clearly said he did it for me. 

Oh My God! 

"Well, aren't you coming?" I heard him from behind me. I turned to him, nodded and exit the cabin taking one last look at it, still not believing this is happening.