• R A V I S H I N G •

Aria's POV

Aria's POV

"Umm no." I groaned as he said the same thing for the hundredth time now.

"Come on Ashton, this one is really good, I can't just keep trying outfits the whole day, I'll take this, let's go." I told him.

"No Aria. You have to look the best." He said and I rolled my eyes.

Ugh. This guy. How can a guy be so interested in shopping?

"Stop rolling your eyes, that can harm your eyesight." He said, furrowing his eyebrows.

"And you are a doctor?" I retorted.

"No but- Will you concentrate here? Go try another one." He said, turning me around and handing me a gown that the lady was holding.

It's been exactly three hours and fifty eight minutes since we entered this shop.

The lady smiled and gestured me towards the trial room.

I flashed her an awkward grin. How can someone smile so widely? And that too since straight three hours nearly four...

Well. Not my problem.

I have to try more dresses, someone help me!

♧♧♧

Ashton's POV

I want her to look the best, different from everyone present in the hall.

Because it is not any ordinary party or ball.

It is a very grand party, with all my close friends, relatives, my business partners and colleagues and of course my family.

And I'm not a guest there, it is my party.

I know I hid it from her but I wanted this to be a surprise for her.

And for everyone. No one knows the reason of this party, well except me and the party planners.

I am going to officially announce my relationship with her, so that there are no gossips and rumours going around once we start going out more and I don't want them to hurt her.

Hence why, all this.

I heard the door knob and turned around.

My eyes couldn't leave the sight in front of me.

I am seriously reconsidering this idea now. Why is she looking so pretty?

She smiles when she looks at me, probably noticing my reaction. But I can't help it. She looks so good.

I stalked towards her slowly and she looks a bit nervous, making her look cuter than ever.

Fuck. Someone help me keep myself in control.

♧♧♧

Aria's POV

Okay, this dress actually looks really good, it is a peach coloured, floor length gown, with elegant white floral design on it. It's a spaghetti strap with criss cross lace on the back.