• A S S T O N •

Aria's POV

Aria's POV

I bit my lip pacing around the hall, Ashton still hadn't returned.

I am so worried, I don't even know what to do. I go up to his bedroom and take my phone. I open the contacts and chuckle at the name I saved him as.

Asston

I had done that when I got his number on the second day of work.

I call him, it rings and rings but he doesn't pick it up.

Idiot.

I mean phones were invented to talk and people nowadays use it for everything else, just not picking up their phone-

No one needs you lecture right now.

Okay.

I just go back down and sit on the couch.

God! Where is he?!

I heard a 'ding' and immediately went to the door and opened it.

Ashton, his driver with Tessa in his arms were standing there, I sighed and wrapped my arms around Ashton.

He hugged me back.

"Aria, you would like for Regg to bring Tessa in first?" He said and I pulled away.

"S-Sorry." I said and moved out of the way.

Regg nodded at me and brought Tessa in. He gently laid her on the couch and I moved towards her.

"Thanks Regg. You may leave." I heard Ashton say.

"Anytime K- Sir." Regg replied and I looked at him.

Was he gonna say something else?

He clearly changed his words.

Anyway.

He went out and I moved towards Ashton and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He held me by my waist and smiled down at me.

"Ash, I was so scared." I told him.

"You dont need to be scared Aria. I told you right, I can handle this." He explained.

I nodded and placed my head against his chest.

"You may say whatever, but I can't help but get scared. As every minute passed I couldn't help but think what would you be doing? Were you safe? Was Tessa safe? I-"

"Shh. It's fine babe, I am home, I am safe, Tessa's safe. There's no problem, okay?" He cut me off and I nodded.

I looked up at him and he brought his lips to mine.

"Uh you guys, that could wait." I heard Tessa and we immediately pulled away.

I blushed red but rushed towards Tessa.