⛅Prologue💧

🎶🎶Dark as roses and fine as sand
Fell your healing and your sting again
Hear you laughing and my soul is saved
On forgotten graves you cry

Crawl like ivy up my spine
Through my nerves and into my eyes
Cuts like anguish or recollections
Of better days gone by~~🎶

Many people in our town believed that when a sunshower occurs,may nagpapakasal raw na Tikbalang.Although, it's just their belief,siguro naman may kanya-kanya tayong paniniwala.And one thing I believed with is that...under the light rain fall while the sun is shining is the time we met.

Once upon a sunshower,I was crying while carrying the pain wrapped around my heart.During that time,I met a sunlight,yung liwanag na hindi ko inakalang magbibigay kulay sa aking madilim na mundo.She gave me a reason to fight in this cruel world,she gave me hope to live again,she stopped me from committing suicide.She gave me the love that no one else had ever given.I was so happy...

Not until I realized...

We meet during sunshower,

and sunshower don't last forever.

----------------------------

A/N:If you're willing to read my nonsense work well,I just wanted to say thank youuuuuu!AHAHAHAHA ahmm hi everywhere,so ayun,intindihin niyo nalang yung mga wrong grammars,wrong spellings at typos sa storyang ito.Sorry na,di perpek si author eh huhuhihi:)Ako nga pala yung author(kuno) na hindi alam yung writing prompts,plot and many many more about writing stories.One thing na alam ko lang is nagsulat ako dahil...trip ko?Oh whutever.Basta enjoy reading nalang.Don't forget to vote,comment and shareeeee.Mag a-update ako as soon as kaya ko.

-----------------------------------

Disclaimer:This is a work of fiction.Names,characters,businessess,songs,places,events and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner.Any resemblance to actual persons,living or dead,or actual events is purely coincidental