New Place New Name

Please be warned that this chapter contains Sexual abuse. Please be warned.

"I can do whatever I want to do to them. I'm your father." Said a tall man.

"She the youngest of them. And you touched her.  How could you. I love all three of them. How could you do this to me." Said someone who looks to be the mans son.

"She didn't lock the bathroom door so I just walked into the room." Said the dad.

"Hornet is not your toy. She's my girlfriend. As well as Yorktown and Enterprise.  I love all three of them." Said the son again.

"There shipgirls not humans." Said the dad.

"Don't give me that. You now dang well that once they come out of those cubes they are real beings. With feelings, emotions, dreams and so many other things. Mom gave me those when she passed. Saying that she knew I would take care of them. She loved shipgirls like me. So don't come over saying they aren't real." Said the kids.

"Rowan let's just forget this. Let's work something out where I can get off to them and this can all be water under the bridge." The father said.

"You think I will ever let that. No I'm leaving. I am 16. Under the law I can leave if I want to. So I'm leaving." Said Rowan.

He walked off his room. Slammed the door and began to pack.

He got a beep form his holder and released Hornet. She ran into his arms.

"Babe I'm so sorry." She cried

"Shhh what are you sorry for. You did nothing wrong. He touched you. He attacked you. All you did was yell for help. Which I did help you. I love you and your sister I told you when got together that I will protect each and every one of you." Rowan said as he hugged Hornet tightly. She didn't have her armor on.

He released his other two girls first up it was the youngest of the three and the first to a-mite her feelings for him. USS Hornet

Next to her is the oldest if the three

Next to her is the oldest if the three. She is a smart calm and yet very protective girl. She was the second girl to a-mite her feelings for him. The lovely USS Yorktown.