The Death of....

Rowan was in the gym when he heard the first explosion. Cara grab hold of Ruby was kept her safe.

"What's going on Aunt Cara." Said Ruby.

"I don't know. It's like an explosion." Said Cara.

The exit is blocked. Suddenly the roof begins to fall on Cara and Ruby. They scream and right before they are crushed Rowan pulls them into his arms and shields them. For once Cara didn't fight it. She had to protect Ruby so she just let it happen. She continued to use her body as a shield to protect Ruby and Rowan did the same for Cara

"I have an idea. Enterprise, Intrepid, and Essex come out." Said Rowan.

The girls come out.

"What do you need babe." Said Enterprise.

"You three. Use your planes to shot the falling rubble." Said Rowan.

They nod and stand protective in front of the three. Cara and Ruby don't move and just stay there.

Meanwhile the four girls got out of the school quick.

"Look we are gonna have to have you back up please." Said a first responder.

"My boyfriend is in there. I have to save him please." Said Yuu.

"I promise we will find your boyfriend. But please away." Said the first responder.

BOOM

Another explosion rock the school. This one was bigger because this was a group of gas cans.

"Everyone let's go. We may have more wounded." The first responder yelled.

Meanwhile in the day care Bentin remains using his body to hold up a roof that threatens to crush both him and Little Illustrious.

"Bentin please stop please don't do this. Your gonna die if you put to much on your body." She cried.

"I won't stop. I won't risk this roof falling on you." He said as his legs began to get weak.

She cried and just laid there.

"Hey I want you to put in the code 24601." Bentin said as she put it in.

"What did that do?" She asked.

"It's lock my carrier so my girls can't get out. I don't want them getting out." Bentin said.

They girls inside heard and begin to try to find ways out.

"Now put in the code 2319." He said.

She does so. It send a pulse into his body. Locking his body into place.

"Ok now find my phone. It's somewhere around here" Bentin said Little Illustrious nodded and began to look for it.

Meanwhile Anthony, and Lilith began to wake up. The last thing they remember was being pushed by Jack form falling roof.

"Jack Jack where are you." Shouted Anthony.

They heard groaning from the other side of the locker room.

They get over there and Jack has been stabbed by some metal rods.

"Oh no Jack. Buddy. Are you?"

"Anthony please don't worry about me. I promise I'll be fine. I'm going to a better place now." He said.

"No buddy. I'm gonna get you help I promise." Anthony said.

"Look before I die. I have to tell you something. It's the whole reason I came here. The explosion it's Jericho's fault. He wanted to take you out of the tournament. So he put gas cans all over the school. I even have a picture." Jack said as he hands them a picture of Jericho putting gas cans around the school.

Azur HighOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara