Sisters and Pure Evil

This chapter contains scenes of sexual assault. Please be warned.

Rowan is up late at the computer working on homework. After being put on the team as there commander he has had to do these late nights.

He groans and rubes his eyes. His carrier beeps and he released Hornet.

"Babe why are you up so late. You need to rest." Said Hornet as she massaged his shoulders.

"I can't. In order to make sure I stay on schedule I need to get this work done." Said Rowan as he leaned into her touch.

"Babe it's not healthy to stay up like this for so long. Please go to sleep." Hornet said.

"Sorry Hornet I have to do this." He said as he got back to work.

"Fine then I'm staying with you." She gets on the floor and sits between his legs.

"Ok baby." He said as he continued to work.

An hour later he was done. He tired to get up but he fell over and landed hard.

"Babe!!!" Hornet helped him up and got him on to the couch.

Yorktown who was in his bed came out to see him still up.

"Rowan I told you not to work this late." Yorktown said.

"Sorry I had to get all my homework for the week done so when I'm not doing Tournament stuff I can be with you Yorktown." He said.

"Rowan as one of your girlfriends I have saying you are never doing work this late and I'm having a word with your chancellor about the amount of work your getting." Said Yorktown with a hand on her hip.

Yorktown is the most calm of the three carriers but when someone wrongs the man she loves. Well let's say that Yorktown can live up to her name. She will hurt you.

"Ok babe I promise. I don't have classes tomorrow. So I'll sleep in. It's already 5 o'clock." He said.

"Hornet you be his bed partner I'm going to speak to Chancellor Shepard." Yorktown said.

Hornet nodded and got Rowan into bed who as soon as he got his arms around Hornet was asleep in bed.

Yorktown got Belfast out as well to come with her.

"Oh the master must have had a long night." Belfast said a bit angry. She is getting tired of this school giving so much work.

"Yes Belfast now we are gonna go to Chancellor Shepard and talk to him about this work." Said Yorktown.

Belfast nodded and walked with her. They arrive at his office.

They knock and the door opens up. They walk in and he door closes.

"What can I do for you ladies." He said smirking.

"We wanted to talk to you about the amount of work your giving the tournament members. Rowan has stayed up for the past four nights trying to get the work done. We just are tired of seeing our boyfriend work so dang hard only for even more work to come. It's seems like the other students don't have as much work." Said Yorktown very calmly.

"Well I'm sorry to say but yes the tournament team does have more work. But I'm afraid I won't stop it. It's something I personally believe must be done. However I will cut the work if you make it worth my time." Said Shepard.

"Say what. You can be actually trying to get me to do sexual services for you." Said Yorktown as Belfast looked worried.

They now that they can't touch him. If they do they could be taken away form Rowan. Even if he touches them. It's messed up but those laws are being changed but we all now how the government is. It's slow.