Secrets, Bullies and a new ship?

Rowan, Hannah and Bentin walk into Rowan's unit. They all had one thing in mind. What happened in this school.

"So all you know is that something happened with the last tournament captain. And some destroyers were involved." Asked Bentin

"Yes. It's why the association I work for was put in this school. The tournament ban ended last year. Which mean the school can be in the World Championship Tournament." Said Hannah as she released Ark Royal.

Bentin released Akagi and Rowan did the same with Enterprise.

"Well let's look it up. We need to figure out what happened here. Nothing is gonna change my mind about the school but I still wanna see what happened in this school." Said Rowan as he opened up his laptop.

He typed in Azur High. One of the first things that came up was a massive Destroyer sex trafficking ring was busted at the school.

"What the heck is this?"asked Bentin.

"It says here that the former captain of the tournament team decided that the school would be a good front of kidnapping people's destroyer and then selling them on the black market." Said Hannah. She looked horrified.

"It says that most of the school had no idea what was going on. The case was busted wide open when the cheerleader captain had her Kent kidnapped. The captain was raising Kent like a daughter and mother. With the captain being very rich with connections they investigated the school and found that 30% of the school board was corrupted and was letting it happen. It says that the head chancellor was in on it. After that the corrupted people where charges and the school had a 10 year ban on the national tournament. Which was lifted last year. The captain got 15 life sentences and hasn't been seen since. The rest of the people involved got 10 to 20 years. 4 people where given immunity in return for turning on the ring." Said Rowan as they scrolled through the article.

"Well what did they do the girls that was so bad." Asked Bentin.

"Well there was the taking of the armor they had to protect themselves, they beat them. And I can't say the rest. I think I'm gonna be sick." Hannah said as she throw up in the bathroom.

"Well I can see why the DPCG got involved. Plus I can see why the school has been quite recently." Said Rowan as Hannah came back.

"Well it's something I think we need to understand that that was the old school. It looks like we they have changed. They completely got rid of the old board. Giving the corrupt members the boot no benefits plus no help with the legal battle. And giving all the non corrupt members there full retirement and financial compensation for there troubles. They have been keeping a close eye on the board and chancellor." Said Bentin.

"I guess so." She said as the shipgirls look sadden. Destroyers are children and they don't deserve this.

"Girls you ok?" Asked Rowan as Enterprise just hugged him.

"I can't believe they would do this destroyers. There so innocent." Enterprise said as she held onto Rowan.

"Shhh it's ok baby. They got there justice." Said Rowan as he rubbed her back.

Bentin doing the same to Akgai.

"Guys we just got a notification on our emails. They chancellor wishes to see you and Rowan in his officer. He wants me to join you." Hannah said.

They nod and all three head out with shipgirls in tow. Soon they arrive at his office and then when they walk they see two other students in there.

"Welcome all five of you. I am Chancellor Shepherd. And I want to welcome you all to Azur High. Now let's get one thing out of the way. I am here to help bring this school out of the dark times. This school has been the laughing stock of the shipgirl dueling world. Now with the ban lifted we can finally enter the World Championship Tournament. The four of you Rowan, Bentin, Leo, and Tristan. You four have the best ships in the school. Which means I have picked you four to be the four captains of the four teams we are entering this year." Said the Chancellor.