Funeral Blues. 

A helicopter lands at Azur High. Out steps Bentins mom and dad.

"Hey mom. Hey dad." Said Misty as she hugged her parents.

"Hey sweetie. You look great. I'm gonna do what Bentin asked. I hope to make it up you for everything." Said Linda Bentins mom.

"I promise to not be so stubborn." She said with a chuckle and they all walked off.

Meanwhile Rowan fixes Ruby's dress.

"Is this to long?" He asked the little girl.

"No. Rowan is there something I can call you?" She asked shyly.

"You can call me anything you want. Big Brother is what I was thinking but it's up to you." He said as he got up.

"Then I wanna call you dad." She said.

Rowan's eyes went wide. "Why tho?" He asked.

"Cause your like a daddy. Your big, strong, but also kind and caring. You took me in even tho you didn't know me that well. Your like the perfect daddy." She said.

"Ok Rudy." He ruffles her hair and gives her a warm smiles.

They walk out to see all the people that came to the funeral.

He then remembered back to yesterday and what he was told about the new threat.

Flashback

Sitting around the table. Is the entire tournament team plus all if Rowan's friends.

"What I'm about to tell you is very mind blowing." Said Sophia Rowan's mom.

"The reason I left was because I believed I was under attack by aliens. Now I know that sounds crazy but one night while Rowan you where little the house was attacked. I fought the attackers off but they did show me who they where. They where aliens called Sirens. Your child like creature your taking care of is an Siren. However she's been molded by you and your ideals to much to be put back in the hive mind."

"So if there aliens why don't they just invade." Asked Rowan.

"It's because of your shipgirls. There to powerful. If they where to unite the schools against then they could overwhelm the force they sent. So there planning to take the schools down. Unfortunately there is a massive problem. This school isn't bowing to there tricks and stuff. So they have given up." Said Sophia.

"How do you now all of this." Asked Yuu.

"Simple. I'm in contact with a resistance cell. A small band of Sirens that are fighting against the hive mind. They are out matched in fire power but they have spies everywhere." Said Sophia.

"So you want use to help this resistance cell?" Said Lilith.

"For now we just hang tight. The tournament is something they are waiting to end. Why? We don't know yet." She said.

"Well I think I speak for everyone here when we say we are in." Rowan said.

Flash back ends.

Rowan sighs. He then heard a voice he never thought he would hear again.

"Sophia. Sweetie. Is that you." Said Rowan's dad.

"John is that you." She said shocked.

"Yes. I can't believe your alive." He hugged her but she didn't return it.

"Let's get remarried now. Get all this crappy funeral stuff away and get the wedding stuff." He said.

"John I'm..." she was cut off by a finger on her lips.