Explosive Times 

Jericho sneaks the last gas can into the last place. Soon all the gas will be in the places and they can begin to the plan. Little did they now that a cigarette was left in a area. It slowly began to heat the gas up.

Meanwhile Rowan, Bentin, Leo and Tristan all had there teams gathered together. Leo had a team of a girl named Sophia, Leah, and Tanner. Tristan had a team with Kevin, Linda, and finally Tara. Rowan has Yuu, Misty, and Cara. Finally Bentin had Lilith, Serefina, and Rosalyn.

"Hello everyone. Thank you all for being a part of this tournament team. This year with the ships we got and team we have put together we will win this. I'm sure." Said Rowan.

Chancellor Shepard steps up. Rowan glares at him but doesn't do anything. He has no proof so he just backs off.

"I would like the thank you all for being here for this. This school is coming out of a dark time. I am so glad that you 16 have decided to do the tournament. I wish you all luck. I am sure it will be a blast." As he said that. That was the single to begin to turn the fans on and begin to spread the gas fums.

"Thank you now let's go over how the tournament works. Each team picks a flagship. Then the other three memebers who do not own the flagship picks two shipgirls. One Front line and one back line. The goal is the take the enemy flagship out or knock all six other shipgirls out." Explained Bentin.

"I believe it's important that we all agree that we are all here for the school to help bring it out of the dark times. Now I will give the floor to Yuu who will help us with info on Sakura Academy." Rowan said.

"Thank you Rowan. Now Sakura Academy is a school that uses a combined Battleship and Destroyer attack. They are very Aircraft Carrier weak so air attacks will be most effective. And heavy hitters will be most effective in combat. Now they will try to use the destroyers's age to throw you off. Don't let it fool you. These destroyers are battle hardened." Yuu said as the rest listened.

"Next up is Lilith she will give us info on Royal Academy." Said Bentin.

"Ok so Royal Academy uses Aircraft and Heavy Hitters combo attacks. They will overwhelm you if your not careful. What I would do is try to split the ships up. Try to pick ships that can take and deal out hits engage them one on one." Said Lilith.

They all nod.

"We have five months to get ready for this tournament. In these next months we will be training to build up our teams. Now new ships are welcomed and recommend. Try to have a wide variety of ships but remember to keep to your specialty area as well." Said Bentin.

Meanwhile the cigarette as burned a hole in the gas can and gas begins to spill all over the floor.

After the meeting. The team members are dismissed.

"Cara wait for me." Said Rowan.

"What." She said with a eye roll.

"I wanna give Ruby a carrier. With Johns old Monarch deciding to become her Protecter I figured I would give her one. There's some personal setting I wanna set her with." Rowan said.

"Fine come on. She's with Belfast in the gym." She said as they walked off.

Meanwhile Bentin and Yuu had gone to the Destroyers care center to help out with the kids.

"So Bentin would you ever like having kids?"  Yuu asked her boyfriend with a pregnancy test behind her back.

"Of course. A little man or lady to raise. I would love it. I would love that child so much. Why do you ask?" Asked Bentin.

She shows him the test. He smiled and spins her around. "I'm gonna be a dad. Yes" he kisses her fully on the lips.

The kids heard the news and all cheer for Bentin and Yuu. They all congratulates them.