Chapter: 3

(That's Molly's Pupper Btw.) 

Alastors P.O.V  {At The Cafe}

"Yeah, She's Doing Alright." Molly Said After I Asked About Her Dog. "The Only Thing I Regret About Her Is That She's White." "Heheh, I'm Sure She'll Be Fine" I Know White Dogs Can Be A Real Pain In The Ass. You Take Them To The Park For Two Seconds, And They Come Back A Completely Different Color. The Waiter Came Over As We Talked A Bit More. "Oh! Um Can I Get Just A Black Coffee Please." "Caramel Macchiato Please." When The Waiter Walked Away She Looked At Me Like I Was Crazy. "A BLACK Coffee, Really, Whats Wrong With You???" "What? I Just Don't Like Sweet Stuff, I Get All, Hyper." It Was True, I Get Super Bouncy And Wanna Run Around And Scream. "That's Called A Suga' Rush Al." She Proceeded To Laugh While I Looked At Her With My Normal Smile. The Waiter Came By And Handed Us Our Stuff. "Ya Sure Your Gonna Drink A Black Coffee, You Can Have A Sippa' Mine." "Yeah, No, I Don't Like The Way Sweet Things Taste." It's Really Bad, I Hate It, It Gives Me A Really, Really Bad Headache Too.  "Oh Heya Angie." I Snapped Back Into Life Again When I Heard Molly? Say It, But I Don't Know For Sure. "Hey Molls, Wacha Doin', Well Besides This." He Said Pointing To Me And Molly. "Well, Just This Really, Wanna Join?" I Didn't Really Mind If He Joined, But He Just Seemed A Little Uncomfortable Around Me. I Really Don't Know Why, I'm Not Scary, Am I? "Sure, I Can Go Fer A Shake." He Sat Down And Asked For A Waiter. "Hi, Can I Get A Strawbury Shake?" (Yes I Meant To Spell It Like That, Angel Doesn't Say Straw 'Berry' He Says Straw 'Bury') The Demon Nodded And Walked Away. {25-Ish Minutes Later}  "Hey Guys, I Have To Get Going Now, I Have To Go Pick Up A Few Things From My Taylor." I Said As I Got Up. "Oh Ok Al, Today Was Fun. I'll Call Ya Later." "Okay Molly." I Got Up And Walked Away When I Think I Heard Angel Say "Bye." Really Quiet.

Angel's P.O.V

I'm Kinda Startin' To Warm Up Ta Alastor. I Heard He's Supposed To Be Going To The Weird Hotel, Therapy Center Thing I'm Going To. Speaking Of Which, I'm Going To Tomorrow. Yay. Heheh, No Not Really. I've Never Been Away From My Mom, I've Always Lived With Her, Never Wanting To Be Away From Her. I've Been Invited To Sleepovers Plenty Of Times, But I Never Wanted To Go, I Didn't Want To Sleep Away From Ma. But I'm Gonna Be Sleeping Away For A While Once I Move Inta' This Thing. When Me And Molly Got Home She Went Straight To Diavoletta. She Decided To Change It To Diavoletta Instead Of Diavoletto Because She Thought The A Was More Feminine. "Anthony!" I Was Sitting On The Couch When Alex Called My Name. "Whaaat." I Said As I Walked Up The Stairs. "Did You Do The Laundry?" "Uh, Yeah?" I Think I Already New What He Was Mad About, I Did Do The Laundry, Buuut, I Was A Little Pissed, So I Wasn't Too Focused. "Anthony, Come Here." I Opened The Door To See My Brother In What Looked Like One Of My      T-Shirts. I Looked At Him And Just Laughed. "ANGEL SHUT UP! YOU RUINED ALL MY SHIRTS!" Yeah I Did, I Really Did. I'm Supposed To Wash The Red And Pink Stuff Together, Buuut Sice I Wasn't Really Focused, I Washed My Clothes, And My Brothers, And Since I Have Quite A Few Oink And Red Shirts, My Brothers T's Were A Slight Pink Color. It Was Funny, This Was Actually The First Time This Has Happened With Me, Usually It Was Him That Ruined My Clothes. I Brushed It Off And Left, Still Laughing. {One Hour Later}  "Anthony, Caro, Dobbiamo Parlare." (Anthony, Dear, We Need To Talk.) I Pulled Off My Headphones As My Mom Walked In. "Hey Ma, What's Up?" I Sat Up And Put My Phone Down, While She Came And Sat Beside Me. "You Need To Start Packing Caro(Dear)" "Wait Why? Ma Are You Kicking Me Out!" I Scooted Back And Held My Knees. "Oh No No No Angel, I Would Never Kick You Out Caro." "Then Why Do I Need To Pack?" I Got Less Tense And Moved To The Edge To Get Up. "It's June 11th Anthony." "Wait What Does That Me- OOOOH, Yeah, That's Tomorrow." "Yes, Yes It Is." I Grabbed The Suitcase We Bought The Other Day. I Started Grabbing Clothes And Shoes. My Mom Left And Came Back With My Nuggets. "Hi Nuggs." I Purred As She Handed Me My Pig. He Made A Weird Worried Squeak Kinda Sound. "Don't Worry Nuggets, Your Coming With Me. He Squealed As He Jumped Out Of My Hands And Ran Out. "Ok Then." I Went Back To Packing When My Pig Came Back In With A Picture. "Wacha Got There Nuggs?" I Took The Picture Out Of His Mouth And Looked At. I Smiled, It Was A Picture From The Last Time I Saw Stolas. I Saw Stolas A Couple Years Ago When I Lived In The 4th Circle. I Live In The 9th Circle Now And Haven't Seen Him Since. I Have A Friend Named Cherri Now, But I Still Keep In Touch With Stolas. I Hugged The Picture And Put It In My Bag. {After Packing}  I Was Sitting On My Bed When My Mom Called Me Downstairs. "Venuta Ma!(Coming Ma!)" I Walked Downstairs To See Some Minestrone On The Table. I Jumped Down The Rest Of The Stairs And Sat Down. Alex And Molly Were Already Sitting On At The Table And They Looked At Me And Smirked. I Shoved A Spoonful Of The Soup In My Mouth. "What?" "Nothin' Bro, Glad Your Happy." My Brother Looked Back At Mom With A Smile, She Just Shrugged. When I Finished Eating, I Went Back Upstairs And Went To Take A Shower. *Crash*  "AW FUCK!"  (Lol, I Dunno)

Hey Y'all, I Know In My Announcements I Said That I Was Working On The 3rd Chapter Right Then, Which Is True, But My Dad Asked Me If I Wanted To Go For A Run With The Dog, And No, Me And My Dad Aren't The Type Of People To Jog, What I Mean Is That I'll Be On My Bike And My Dad Will Be On His Roller Blades While Holding The Dog On Her Leash, And We'll Ride Around The Park. But Anyways, I Forgot To Start Working On This Once I Got Back, I Remembered When I Was Eating, That's Why It's Up At 11:45, Well For Me. But, Hope Y'all Enjoyed, BAI MY LITTLE WOLFIES!