Chapter: 7

Beans. That's All That Needs To Be Said.

Angels P.O.V

I-Is It A Vision? Am I Seeing Things? I-I Know I'm Crazy, But, Really, Who-What-Why The Fuck Is That? I-It's Me, Right? "Your Never Gonna Make It." Oh, I Know What This Is. "Your Not Good Enough. There's A Million Other People With The Same Stuff." I Felt My Eyes Starting To Tear Up. "You Really Think Your Different? Man, You Must Be Kidding." "N-No Please Stop!" "You Think Your Gonna Hit It, But You Just Don't Get It." There Is No Stopping It, It's Just Everything You Think Of Yourself Right In Front Of You, Telling You What You Thought Or Think. "It's Impossible, It's Not Probable, Your Irresponsible, To Many Obstacles, Ya Gotta Stop It Bro, Ya Gotta Take It Slow, Ya Can't Be A Pro, Don't Wast Your Time No More." This, Demon, Is The Reason I Cut, Is The Reason I've Convinced Myself To Kill Myself, Of Course I Backed Out, But I Keep Wanting To. "Wjo The Fuck Are You To Tell Me What To Do, I Don't Give A Damn If You Tell Me That You Disapprove, I'm Gonna Make My Move, I'm Gonna Make It Soon, And I'll Do It Cause It's What I Wanna Fucking Do." I Was Told To Reverse Everything They Said And Make It Good About Me. "'Cause All These Opinions And All These Positions They Coming In Millions They Blocking Your Vision But No, You Can't Listen That Shit Is All Fiction 'Cause You Hold The Power As Long As Your Driven!" "YOUR NEVER GONNA MAKE IT! THERE'S NO WAY YOU CAN MAKE IT! YEAH MAYBE YOU CAN FAKE IT!" That Part Really Got Me. I Just Wanted To Die Right Then And There. "BUT YOUR NEVER GONNA MAKE IT!" Something In My Head Just Drowned The Demon Out. "Are You Just Gonna Take That?Make Them Take It All Back. Don't Tell Me You Believe That. Are You Just Gonna Take That, Or Will You Fucking Fight Back!" I Woke Up After That. It Was Just A Dream, Or Maybe A Vision. I Looked At The Clock, It Was Around 12:00-Ish. I Went Downstairs To See A Super, Uh, Sophisticated Charlie, And Normal Looking Alastor. "Oh! Angel!" She Ran Up To Me. "Yeah?" Are You Able To Tag Along With Me And Alastor On A Meeting?" "Oh, Um, Char?" "Yeah?" I Hate Sitting In One Place For Too Long, So Meetings Aren't My Thing. "I Don't Really Do Meetings." "Oh, But This One Is Relativity Short, And We Kinda Need You." Why Me Tho? What Have I Done For The Hotel? "I've Been Here For A Day." I Looked At Her Doubtingly. "I Know, But We Need Someone With Your Charisma. There's A Million Other People With The Same Stuff.   My Eyes Started Tearing Up Again At The Thought, But I Quickly Caught Myself. "There Are Plenty Of Other People Like Me." "You See Angel." Alastor Butted In. "It's Hard To Come Across Someone Like You. How Do I Say This, Um, Your A Hufflepuff." Wow, The Man Was Bringing Harry Potter Into This. "And You Just Assume I Know What Your Talking About?" He Walked Over To Me And Ripped My Hat Off. "This." He Showed Me My Hat. It Was A Hufflepuff Hat. The Bill Was Black, Along With The Base Of The Hat, And One Half Of The Hat Was An Angry Badger, And The Other Half Was A Super Happy, UwU Badger. "Heh..." I Grabbed The Hat Back And Put It Back On. Charlie Looked At Me With The Biggest Grin Waiting For My Answer. "Were Is It?" "EEEEEEEEEE!" She Bounced Around Until She Stopped And Stood Looking Up At Me. "The 7th Circle." "Oh, Uh..." I Looked Down At My Arm Were The Scar Is And Looked Back At Her. "Location?" "********" "Ok, Um Sure." She Bounced Around And Said We Would Be Leaving In A Couple Hours. I Called My Mom And Asked Were Dad Lived. "Oh? Um Why, Your Not Gonna Go See Him Are You?" "Oh Heeeeell Nah, Never. It's Just That Me Charlie And Alastor Are Going To Some Meeting In The 7th Circle." "Oh Okay, Well He Lives Around ****** Street." "Ok, Were Pretty Far, Bout An Hour Or So." "Ok Good." We Talked A Bit More Before I Remembered I Had To Go Pack. {After Packing}  I Took Nuggets To Cherri's House When I Was Done. I Ended Up Bringing My Switch With Me, Which I Never Really Did. Of Course I Brought My Guns. "Angel Dear, Charlie Would Like You To Be In Her Presence." "Oh Shut Up, Talk Like A Normal Person." I Was Really The Only Person That Knew About Al's Accent, As He Knew How Heavy Mine Can Get. "Well Fine Then, Charlie Wishes To Speak To You." "SPEAK LIKE A FUCKIN' OHIO-EN!" "WELL I'M NOT FROM OHIA!" There's The Accent I Love. "It's Ohi-O Al, Not Ohi-A." I Giggled And Ran Downstairs. I Could Hear Al Cursing In French, It Was Adorable. He Just Gets Mad So Easily, I Love Pissin' Him Off. I Was Wearing The Same Outfit As Before, I Was Just Wearing A  Plaid Fluffy-Inside-And-Around-The-Hood Jacket. I Loved It, I Stole It From Arackniss  Boutta Year Ago, He Really Didn't Care Tho. We Got In Charlies Limo And Drove Off. It Was A Really Long Car Ride, But We Finally Got There. We Started The Meeting, But I Could Tell One Of The Thirsty Bitches Were Eyeing Me, The Other Al. "*Muffled*  MARTIN!" I Dropped My Binder And Fell Into A Flashback.

Dad Was Drunk, I Was Running Through The Woods While He Was Chasing Me, I Didn't Know What I Did Wrong. He Just Got Mad At Me. He Told Me To Clean Something, So I Did, But While I Was Cleaning It, He Told Me To Clean Something Else, So I Did, Then He Yelled At Me For Not Listening To Him And To Clean Up The First Think, So I Did, Then He Got Really Mad And Said He Was Gonna Kill Me, So I Started Running, I Was 12, What Else Did He Want From Me.

I Snapped Back Into Reality When Charlie Grabbed My Face And Shook It. "W-We Have To Go, Now!" I Got Up And She Grabbed My Wrist. "Anthony We Can't Were're Not Done Yet. "*Muffled*  I Have To Get In There! My Son Is In There!" I Started Tearing Up. "I DON'T CARE! WE HAVE TO GO!" "ANTHONY YOUR MAKING A SCENE!" I Started Tugging Away And She Wouldn't Let Go. "I-I'm Sorry." "For Wha-*Crash* " I Ran Out The Room. I Was Sobbing Hard And I Couldn't Stop. I Kept Running, I Kept Falling In And Out Of Flashbacks. I Grabbed My Gun And Kept Running. I Fell Back In Another Flashback And Came Back, But It Was To Late. I Ended Up Running Straight Into A Wall? Tree? Pole? Something, But It Hurt, A Lot, I Blacked Out. I Tried To Get Back Up, I Just Couldn't. I Felt Numb, I Couldn't Hear Anything, I Couldn't Move. I Couldn't Wake Up. I Felt No Life In Me, None At All.

OMG! I Loved Writing This Part So Much! It Was Just So Suspenseful, I Loved It! To Be Honest, There Might Be A 3rd Post In One Day, I Mean This IS Already The 2nd. But Anyways, I'll Start Working On Chapter 8 Later After I Sleep, Cuz It's 7:15 And I Haven't Slept Since I Woke Up At 2 In The Afternoon, So I'm Gonna Go Get Some Sleep And Work On Chapter 8 When I Wake Up, BAI MY LITTLE WOLFIES!