Chapter: 13

I Like Trains...UvU    So Since My Stuff Didn't Save, I'm Gonna Try And Write What I Remember, Which Will Be...Eh? Oh By The Way, Alastors Cat, Asrial, If You Know What Undertale Is You'll Think The Name Sounds Familiar, It's Because, 1; Asrial Is My Favorite Character, 2; I LUV! The Name Asrial, And 3; I Couldn't Really Think Of Anything Else, So If You Have Something, Please Message Me Or Comment. But Anyways, EnJoY!

Angels P.O.V

Who The Hell Was That!?!? I Got Up From Where I Was And Looked Around, Except, I Couldn't Look Around? But I'm Awake! I Know I Am!

"You Are Awake. Just, Not Awake I Guess." How?  And Then I Heard Footsteps.

."Not Sure But You Need To Lear- I-I Gotta Go, Later Me! I Mean, Later Angel! FuCk! I MEAN MARTIN!" And Then A Poof. Weird. 

"Angel Hun, Are You Awake Now?" I Tried To Answer, But Instead I Was Given My Sight Again. I Shook It Off And Answered.

"Y-Yeah, I'm Awake Now." Mom Came In, Followed By Molly And Alex. I Sat Up And Looked At My Wrists. 

"Why Are They Black?" I Looked Back At My Mom Who Looked Concerned.

"Why Are What Black Angel?" She Asked, Arms Crossed, Eyebrow Raised.

"The Scars On My Wri-Never Mind." They Were Black? Either I'm Crazy Or I'm Seeing Things, Which Is A Part Of Being Crazy So...Whatever, I Guess I'm Crazy. Martin...You Know That Already. True...WAIT WHAT? Yeah, I'm Still Here. I Am An Absolute Psychopath. 

"Anyways, Y'all Don't Mind If I Go For A Walk And Clear My Mind A Bit Do Ya?" I Didn't Wait For An Answer And Got Up.

"Are You Sure You Can Go Out?" I Sighed And Pulled My Head Outta My Closet.

"Calm Down Ma, I Got Shot And Went To School The Next Day, I Think A Little Blood Is Okay."   She Sighed And Nodded, Alex Sighed, Rolled His Eyes, And They All Left. I Decided To Wear A Purple Over-Sized Hoodie, Alex's Purple, Over-Sized Hoodie To Be Exact, And A Pair Of Black Leggings. I Grabbed My Headphones And Left. Since We Were At The Cabin, We Were Near The Woods We Played In As Kids. KIDS! I Jumped Up And Ran In The Direction Of Me And Alex's Old Tree House. We Came To It Every Day, Well, Before He Was...Alex. I Walked Up To It Slowly. This Is Definitely It. The Ladder On The Side, The Big Purple Door, The AL.D And The A.D Carved On The Front, Courtesy Of Alex. I Climbed Up, Visibly Struggling, But Climbed Up. I Was Able To Stand Up, Which Is Odd Accompanying My Height. I Sat Down In Front Of The Window And Looked Out Of It. I Smiled Slightly And Pulled Out My Phone I Took I Picture And Sent It To Alex.

Me: Picture                                                                                                                                                            Arackniss:

Like Always, Left On Read. I Sighed And Pulled Out My Headphones.

"So What Brocha(Brought Ya) Up Here?"Alex!?!?  Wow...

"Oh, Yeah Um, I Went To Walk In The Woods And I Decided To Stop By." He Nodded And Looked Out The Window. We Sat There In Silence Before I Felt Arms Wrap Around Me.

"I'm Sorry..." Sorry?  What Could He Be Sorry Fo-

"For What Bro?" I Hugged Back And Waited For Him To Answer.

"For Being Such An Asshole. I-I Never Mean Any Of It. Lo-Lo Siento Mucho(I-I Am So Sorry)." I Know He Doesn't Mean Any Of It, Sometimes, But I Still Feel Like He Means It, Even Tho I Know He Doesn't At All.