🎉BONUS ONESHOT!🎉

I Know It's The 4th Time I've Uploaded Today, But Whatever, I've Been Bored Lately.

NOTE! The Concept Of This Shot Is One You May Have Seen Before, I Just Want You To Know That I Was Most Likely The One That Requested It, Because I Ended Up Requesting The Same Shot From Multiple People, But Here's My Take On It.

Alastors P.O.V

I Looked At My Calendar. Yep, It's March. The Top Of My Head Ached Oh So Much. Why Couldn't They Just Fall Of Already! I Went Downstairs To Find My Boyfriend Sipping On A Smoothie. "Hey Al!" He Came Up To Me And Gave Me A Hug. "Charlie Said That You Had A Headache, And To Leave You Alone, So I Didn't Wake You Up." I Looked Over At The Clock. It Was 1:42. "It's Okay Dear, But Do You Know Were The Pain Killers Are?" My Head Was Throbbing So Much, I Just Wanted To Rip Them Off. "Oh Yeah, Here." He Reached Into His Bag And Pulled Out A Thing Of Tylenol. I Gladly Took It And Poured Myself A Glass Of Water. I Took It And The Pain Barley Went Away, But It Was Doable. I Ended Up Going Back To Bed And Slept For A Good 2 Hours. When I Woke Back Up, There Was A Little Bit Of Blood On My Pillow. "Oops." I Got Another Pillow Case And Got Rid Of The Old One. My Left Antler Was About To Come Off, But It Was Being Stubborn. That's Why There Was Blood, Usually They Come Right Off, But They Would Start Bleeding If Being Forced. I Went TO My Vanity Mirror And Looked At It. There Was Dry Blood In My Hair Around My Antlers. I Started Tugging When I Heard A Knock At My Door. "Al, Babe, I Have A Question." "One Second." I Quickly Lets Go And Cleaned Up The Blood, Luckily It Stopped Bleeding Quickly. I Opened The Door To See An Annoyed Angel. "What's Up Mon Ange?" He Giggled At The Nickname. "Charlie Wants To Know If Your Able To Attend A Meeting Today." My Antlers Aren't Gonna Wait...But The Hotel...Ugh. "Um Maybe, How Long Is It." I Looked At The Clock, It Was 4:22. "About An Hour." An Hour? I Guess That Works. "Um, Yes, I Should Be Free. Tell Her I'll Be Down There In A Few." "Okie!" He Bent Down And Kissed My Cheek. "Bye Al." He Went Back Downstairs To Talk To Charlie. I Felt Moisture On My Head, I Tapped It, It Was In fact Blood. I Went Back Into The Bathroom And Cleaned Up Once More. {During Le Meeting} As Charlie Was Talking I Was Visibly Uncomfortable. I Just Wanted To Get This Over With. I Felt Moisture Once Again. C'MON CHARLIE! I Was Bleeding Again. The Three Demons We Were Talking To Started Talking About The Hotel. "Al, Are You Okay? You Seem, Uncomfortable." My Head Was Getting Bloodier And Bloodier. "Uh, Why Yes Charlie, I Am Fine." We Finally Finished The Meeting And I Made Sure We Got Home Quickly. I Went Up To My Room And Into The Bathroom. I Looked And There Was A Stream Of Blood Coming Down My Face. Oh No. I Grabbed My Antler And Started Tugging Again, Then The Door Opened. I Heard A Gasp And Something Drop. I Finally Tuged Hard Enough And It Came Out. "AL!" I Turn Around Around, Antler In Hand. "H-Hey Angel." He Ran Up To Me And Touched My Head, I Winced. "Al, What Are You Doing!?!?" "It's March Dear." "WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?!?" He Threw His Top Arms Up In The Air While The Bottom Two Were Crossed. "I'm A Deer Angel. My Antlers Need To Shed At Some Point." He Walked Over To Me And Grabbed The Antler I Just Pulled Out. "Doesn't That Hurt?" "Well, It's Not Supposed To, But They're Being Stubborn, So Yes, It Kinda Hurts." "O-Okay, Do You Need Help?" "N-No I Don't, I'm Okay Cher." "Okay, I'll Be In My Room When Your Done." I Nodded And He Walked Out. I Got A Grip On The Other One And Tugged. I Felt Like I Was Tearing My Head Off My The Antler. I Finally Got It, But I Ended Up Falling Back And Stabbing Myself In The Arm With My Own Antler. I Quickly Patched It Up And Cleaned Up All The Blood. I Felt Fresh, Like A Brand New Demon. I Went To My Boyfriends Room. He Asked If I Was Okay, I Told Him I Was, Which Was True, I Would Never Lie To Anyone. We Ended Up Watching A Movie To Forget About What Just Happened.

HEY Y'ALL, So This Is My First OneShot, I Hope Y'all Liked It. To Be Honest, I Think I'm Gonna Copy And Paste This And Put It In My Actual Story 'Not All Angel Go Ta Heaven' As Some Bonus Chapter Or Something. Anyways, Hope Y'all Enjoyed, BAI MY LITTLE WOLFIES!

I Wrote This In My Drawing Journal, So Here It Is Here.