Chapter: 10

Hey Y'all! I'm Back From My Break! I Decided That I'm Gonna Have Slower Updates, Maybe Like One, Two, Three Chapters A Week. But Trust Me, I Wont Be Able To Keep That Promise, If I Get Bored, There Might Be Like A Chapter A Day Cuz I Wrote Eight In The Span Of Two Days. One More Thing, Y'all Are Gonna See That I'm Using A New Writing Style. The Reason Is Because My Friend And I Were Texting And She Told Me I Should Write Like This. I Said I'll Think About It, Then Soon Enough, She Came Over. We Talked And I Said I'll Try It. So Tell Me If Y'all Like This One Or My Old One.     

Angels P.O.V

"And Our Winners Are..." I Looked At Skylar And Riah. They Looked At Each Other And Then Looked At Alastor, I Rolled My Eyes And Looked Back At Mimzy. I Was So Tense, I Just Wanted Ta Run Around And Scream. 

"Alastor LeBanc!" She Clapped And Everyone Cheered. 

"And..." Alastor Looked At Me, Nodded And Looked Back. I Think He Saw The Paper. 

"ANTONIO DUST!" I Jumped Up And Held The Back Of My Neck As Al And I Walked To The Front Of The Stage. I Just Wanted To Scream. I Knew Alastor Was Gonna Win, I Mean, He Sings Beautifully, But I Didn't Know I Would Win. Especially During My First Contest. The Demon From Before Ran Up And Handed Us The Prize.(I Really Dunno What I Want The Prize To Be, So Y'all Can Just Think Of Something.) I Was ECSTATIC, But I Quickly Calmed Down When Mimzy Dismissed Everybody. I Walked Back Stage And Sat On The Couch When Skylar And Riah Came Up Ta Me. 

"OMG CONGRATULATIONS ANGEL!" They Both Sat On Either Side Of Me And We Began Talking. 

"You So Deserved It."Skylar Looked At My Basket Like She Wanted It.

 "Yeah You Really Did." Riah Looked At It As I Got Up. "Thanks You Guys, Are Y'all Still Comin' Over?" They Both Shot Up Out Of Their Seats. 

"Oh, Yeah!"

"Okay, C'mon."

 We Left The Building When I Got A Text. Charlie?  I Looked At It And I Almost Dropped My Phone. I Started Running And The Girls Started Screaming. "I'm Sorry Guys But It's An Emergency!" I Ran Back To The Hotel, I Was Running So Fast, I Swear To Whatever God That I Was About To Throw Up.

Charlies P.O.V

"Did You Text Him!" Vaggie Started Freaking Out As I Picked Up The Pig. 

"Yeah I Did." I Looked At His Hoof Again.

 "I Think He'll Be Okay Vags, He Just Need A Bit Of A Bandage, But He-" 

"WHO THE FUCK HURT MY NUGGETS!" Angel Ran In The Door, Panting Heavily And Looked Like He Was About To Pass Out. I Literally Texted Him Like 3 Minutes Ago. He Grabbed His Pig Out Of My Hands And Paced Around, Baby Talking Him. 

"Your Okay Nuggs, Daddy's Here." He Then Started Talking In Italian, But I Could Barely Make Out What He Was Saying. I Think It Was Something Like "They're Dead" Or "I'm Gonna Kill Them" Whatever It Was, He Wasn't Happy. 

"Nobody Hurt The Damn Thing Angel, It Hur-" "I DON'T CARE! JUST SHUT THE FU-" He Cut Himself Off And Ran To His Room Crying. I Tried To Go Up And Talk To Him, But Vaggie Grabbed My Wrist And Shook Her Head. "He Just Needs Some Time Alone." I Nodded And Walked Back To The Couch. Alastor Came In And Looked Worried. 

"Um Charlie?"

"Oh, Hey Al, What's Up." He Looked At The Stairs And Looked Back At Me.

"I Saw Angel Running Back Here, Quickly, And I Wanted To Know If Everything Was Alright." Husk Raised His Hand Like He Was About To Speak.