two

louis

I watch her from behind the science building, the darkest corner on the campus. She laughs along with her two friends, checking her phone every other minute.

Have I spooked her? Have my texts scared her?

I only spoke the honest truth. My name is not important in this. No one knows a Louis; it's not like I go to this school anyway. I only walk on and off, for the parties and the café; even if I can't eat.

"Yeah. That sounds like fun." I hear her voice trickle up my neck as she and her friends get closer. I step into the darkness farther and farther, until I can't be seen. I follow closely behind them, my dark clothing blending with the dark sky that's coming.

me: u r my sunshine

I send the message, watching her face fall from happy to frighten. I watch her turn around, but I cannot be seen. She is farther away.

I wear a worn shirt and some torn jeans at the knees. "Dakota, you alright?" I hear a softer male voice say to her.

"No. I'm not." Her voice was weak, cracking at the end of the sentence. I could tell she was about to cry. The same guy pulling her to a gentle hug to his chest.

I must get rid of that guy. I need her. I need her to feel the same way about me.

(( louis is creepy af ))