three

datoka

I hold my phone to my lap, not letting Ian look at it. I have at least three messages from the unknown guy, but I haven't checked them. Ian has been on my side all night. "Hey, can you get me a drink?" I scream over the loud music, watching Ian escape the dance floor of sweaty horny teenagers.

unknown: meet me behind the science building

unknown: ten minutes

unknown: ill tell u my name

I jump up, "Hey. I have to go. I feel tired." I lie, and run out before anyone else could say anything. I take a long look at the text before searching for the building. The campus looks more different at night. "I see you showed up." A dark voice breathed behind me.

"Uh, who are you?" I don't turn around, my heart starting to beat faster in my chest. The voice breathed harder, as it got closer to me.

"I'm made for you." He leaned down, his cold lips kissing my neck. His arms wrap around me, but I push him away.

"You scare me." I shake. Looking up at him, backing from him.

"I scare you?" He brings his fingers to my jawline, pushing my hair behind my ear. I couldn't make out a face, but I picture him being dark with a wide smirk on his face. His eyes full of lust with a mixture of dark and scary.

I nod, he probably can't see my head bob. I was shivering under my skin. "Let go of me." My voice cracks.

"I don't think I will let you leave me. I've waited too long for this moment." He covers my mouth with his finger, before pushing his lips to mine. I scream against his lips, hearing some students start to head down the alley. "I'll get you, Dakota." I could feel a smirk before he ran off.