four

• Dedicated to louis tomlinson

datoka 

        "Why did you run off so suddenly?" My roommate speaks about me leaving the party so early. I shrug, staying quiet while I refold my clothes in my drawer. "Datoka, are you okay? You look really pale." She walks over. I hold my head, staring at her. I can't lie to her, I'm not alright. I feel like I could pass out at any second. 

        "No.." I start, before I hit the floor. She screams for our dorm advisor. I get up quickly. "No, I'm fine. Don't call her." I scream, running for my phone which was vibranting frankily on the computer desk. She holds out her hand, asking for my phone. "No. It's probably my mom. I'll call her in the lobby." I run to the lounge, sitting on the couch. 

unknown: u ran out so quickly. we couldnt finish our little secession

me: u never told me ur name 

unknown: well u just have to wait until u want me to fuck u 

me: how can i beg u if u dont give me ur name 

unknown: no need to beg, baby. 

        I didn't really want to have sex with this fellow. I didn't even know what he looked like. But I needed to know his name, so maybe I can turn him in. 

unknown: u meet me same place, and ill let u decide. 

unknown: u scream for help, no name. 

        I could feel the smirk he had, as I read the messages. I shoved it in my pocket, looking at the time. "One hour until lights out." I breathe. before running to the sciene building now. My skin growing goosebumps up and down my body. "I see you showed up." I felt him lean against the wall of the dark alley. 

        "Tell me your name." I demand, but the dark body has more plans. He makes his way to me, his hands trailing down my sides. I push him away, with no words. I can tell it angered him. He was closer to me, now. I felt his breath on my neck, his nose trailing my neck. 

        "Just call me daddy." He smirks but I won't stand of that. I push him off, "Did you just push me away, again? Am I going to have to hurt you?" He gripped my wrists and started pulling me to a door. He threw me inside a dark room, "Now, are you going to behave or am I going to have to hurt you?" I gulped, staying quiet while he walked closer to me. "No! Answer me!" He lifted me up. 

        "I'll be good." My voice cracked. "Just let me go." He smirked, taking me to a small bed, about like the dorm's beds here and climbed on top of me. His dark breath against my bare chest, his cold lips taking in every piece of skin, sucking on it gently. "Just.. Stop." I stutter. 

(( yay. i love this fanfic, tbh ))