five

datoka 

        I run back in my dorm, my breaths were uneven. "Datoka, what the hell happened to you? I went to the lounge and you.." My roommate's face dropped, pulling me away from the door. "What is that?" She points to my wrist. 

        A bolded L marked my pale wrist. 

        I screamed, holding my wrist to my chest. I felt dirty, I basically just cheated on Ian. I mean I didn't want to do it, so it was more of a rape. "Datoka! Tell me where you go that!" She grabbed my shoulders. I shut my lips tightly shaking under grasp. I had no idea if I should tell her or not. The man told me, if I tattle, he'll make it worse for me. I don't know what's more worse then this, having some guy stalk me and force sex on me. That's not the worst that it could be? 

unknown: i see u found my initial 

        I gasp, watching my roommate read all the texts from the random guy. "You really kept this from me! Datoka, you have to turn this crook in!" I shook my head, tears starting to fall off on my rosy cheeks. "I'm calling our dorm advisor." She went to the door. 

        "No, don't call her!" I screamed, grabbing her wrist, pulling her away from the door. "I can't take care of this myself. I don't need your help, I can handle him on my own." She stops in the doorway. "I don't need anyone to help me. I can do this myself." I push past her and down the steps of the dorm. 

unknown: baby u need a cuddle?

Me: leave me the fuck alone! i dont want u. i never will. u r ruining my life 

unknown: baby, i want to make ur life better. why dont u give me chance 

        I scream and run off campus, without a second thought. 

(( short ass chapter but i hope you like it anyway. i love writing this fanfic. ))