SIBLING ORDEAL

Stop stop stop, right there! You!

You obviously have a favorite sibling, yeah? Favorite Mikaelson? Salvatore? Saltzman? I wouldn't blame you, we all have our favorites but comparisons? Really? Why?

Can't we just appreciate them for who they are instead of raving on about how your favorite is definitely the best? Because if we speaking Salvatore wise, I have proofs that Stefan Salvatore doesn't need anyone's approval to be the better brother, he is and we all know it.

So I asked Google why people pick Damon and Google said; his sexy looks and humor. Did it ever occur to any of you how much of a pervert he was or is, I don't even know anymore? I mean good humor and hotness isn't the only thing that makes a character.

But I can rave about that later.

Stefan and Damon's relationship was doomed at the start because they fought over a girl but in the end, they grew from that and focused on the greater good; their family.

10 points to the Salvatore stans !

Ah... Lizzie and Josie. From day one they were compared as to who will win the merge? who is stronger? who is most like uncle Kai? who is truly broken? who is going to become a heretic? who is overrated?

I could go on forever.

That has been happening since Legacies season 1 episode 1 first aired on TV, I know it's in our DNA to have sibling favorites but there are limits, you don't have to hate on another character for yours to be just as loved. You can respect the fact that we are humans and we have different tastes and were raised in different environments, giving us different points of view.

0 points to the Saltzman stans ( because they have yet to make up and accept different points of view ) !

The Mikaelsons. How do the wars go here? Oh, I have been in countless of these and usually, it's any brother opposed to Klaus and I am usually the one his side too, so how does the defense go? Whoever chosen brother suffered more gets to win and honestly, that should never be the way it works.

Do you know what most people say when I tell them Klaus Mikaelson should definitely have the best character in the TVD verse? They say he is not a good person. And that's honestly so funny, Klaus isn't a good person, don't we all know that? Isn't that why we stan him? Let's face it we rarely ever stan the good ones ( unless he is a total bean like Steffy )

People who stan Klaus, including me, don't see him as a good person like most of the haters think. We know he isn't but we justify his actions and relate to his loneliness and how his reactions were always last resorts.

So, when you are discussing which brother is the better one ( which you shouldn't be doing in your free time ) mind the fact that it's not who suffered longer because honestly Klaus' death makes him the most redeemable character in the TVD verse and ends any discussion.

20 points to the Mikaelson stans ( cause I am one of them and I am biased and because they are all so awesome ) !

Lastly, I hope I didn't offend anyone. I, myself, do have favorites but I am not the one to start a war on why they should be the best ( I usually just find myself in it lol ).

Just keep in mind that putting down someone's favorite character doesn't suddenly make yours' shiny and loved, it just makes you immature enough to discuss vampires' character developments.