OVERRATED SHIPS

i. DELENA. I know I am probably getting attacked since the majority of the fandom ships them but just hear me out, yes, they are overrated and pretty cliche. Julie literally gave them every trick in the cliche book, amnesia plot, enemies to lovers, kiss in the rain, and etc...

And personally, I just think the rest of the TVD characters deserved half of that attention ma'am! LIKE BONNIE! She has been through hell and when she gets a glimmer of happiness, you guys just had to kill Enzo. ( small note; whoever hates Stefan because he killed Enzo while his humanity was off, I hate you. Damon did much worse with his humanity on ).

ii. KLAROLINE. Although they are my babies, I gotta be honest. Sometimes people exaggerate, okay? By calling them soulmates and all that, okay there are similarities but trust me, any soulmate title with Klaus should be reserved for Hayley. Klayley for the win, the best ship that we never got to see anything but the product of.

iii. HOSIE. Yes, very overrated. I mean if anything with the latest developments, it should be Hizzie, not because I am picky or love Lizzie more (which I do) but Hosie had been over since season one and the last of it was in season 2 finale but mostly one-sided.

with love, mona