"THE BETTER TWIN"

Elena Gilbert's twin sister who is suddenly going to be sacrificed just like Elena, even though the prophecy speaks of ONE. I don't know how you can call yourself a tvd fanatic if you haven't at least read four of these.

Let's expose our dearest Elena's twin writers, yeah? 

( small note: there's nothing wrong with writing a cliche plot, you can always better it but when you repeat people's mistakes or good jobs then it's not worth it )

a. everyone thinks she is the better twin, even Elena herself or most of the time she and Elena are just one another's mortal nemesis.

b. Damon loves her, obviously and trust her the second he laid eyes on her and if they get together then it's all about the sex...all of his relationships are sex-based BUT we can talk about that later.

c. THERE'S NO C !

( if you can't get that reference then you should be ashamed of yourself, kidding no ! )

(- but like you really should be )

d.  she calls Elena a bitch when she, herself, can snap anyone's neck and talk shit about them like it's nothing.

e. she is Jeremy's favorite like expected and Jenna loves her more, so did their Parents, Isobel, John...like I said they call her Mystic Falls' best girl when she talks shit about them all; truth but still shit.

f.  she is either in love with Klaus or Ratmon, literally no one else. Which reminds me! I have recently been reading bIueveIvets masterpiece ! it's an Elena Gilbert twin with Klaus as the love interest but honestly, a cliche had never felt better! Her writing is magic and if you haven't read all about Rory and fallen for her bicon arse then you are really not living.

g. back to point ! she is usually associated with the Mikaelsons and all like..."Idk guys....they sound cool."

h. She mystically never messes up, pun intended. LIKE EVER! It's impossible for a character to not mess up even if they are no longer human, they were once and are bound to make mistakes every once in a while...or like me; daily.

i. she has some eye disease because all she can see is black. she wears black, drinks black coffee, and has that dark intolerable humor.

j. diaries are not her thing; accurately speaking, she makes fun of those who write in diaries. keeping in mind that her mother encouraged her sister to use a dairy so she would have worked on that with her too, yk? because pre tvd your badass girl is supposed to be a simple innocent child with loving parents.

k. alcoholic. I get the constant drama would make her lean towards drinking but Elena wouldn't let her sister go there and those friends who love her are supposed to stop her from going that way.

l. apparently she is Shakespearean, yes after all of that. writer gonna be like "Amanda was not heartless unless she wanted to be...," And then she murmurs big wordings of love and how she will never be good enough before walking away....it's like the writer wants to portray the tvd drama but this field isn't really theirs.

m. ( my favorite letter because it's that of my name ! ) so let's speak of names ! wanna know what she might be named probably; Emma, Olivia, Arianna, Brianna, Melanie, Rosalie, Serena, Echo, Allison, Valentine, Annabelle...they are all either too overused or just can't fit the Gilbert name.

n. how she views Stefan? Two ways; "God, you are so hot. Too much for my sister," or "You are so dull and boring, do you even stop sulking."

o. an undecided supernatural, like the writer obviously can't decide if she is a werewolf, a vampire or a witch? So she probably makes her all of them which is, genetically speaking, impossible.

p. EVERYMAN LIVING OR DEAD IS SECRETLY IN LOVE WITH HER! Silas, Klaus, Elijah, Damon, Tyler, Matt, Kol, Finn! Heck! I even read stories where Mikael is like "I believe I can tolerate you"So definitely show everyone that not everyone is gonna like your girl, she is a human, not chocolate, and not everyone likes chocolate too.

q. could flirt to save her life a.k.a a slut who gets to call everyone sluts.

r. always Katherine 2.0 and honestly even Katherine went through more than her family's death to get to her badass self. So you want a good twin, write her character development from a smol bean to a badass in the best way.

s. she is always and always a badass, and that's kinda messed up cause the Gilberts can't really raise a badass, have you seen how cute Jer and Elena are???

t. she is Katherine's wing-woman because Katherine can see the Petrova fire in her and wants to help her....uh...guys she could see that in Elena since season 2 but did she do anything but ruin her life? No, because that's what doppelgangers do! They eternally hate one another, like Silas and Stefan and, Katherine and Elena.

u. always and forever Caroline's best friend and the only person Care will ever trust enough...guys, Bonnie and Elena just vanish to them when they writing Caroline and the twin's friendship. The twin messed it up but it's always Caroline who apologizes.

❃   ❃   ❃

I guess I am done for now...I almost thought I will finish the whole ABC there but would you look at that? 

gonna get to bed because that was...well, draining- 

well, draining-